Chapter 4. - MAD GASTER WHAT DID YOU DO!? - Page 27.

Monsters from Horrortale start entering the lab.

Gaster says to Horror. "Show everyone around, temmie and i are going to check on Dust,Mad Gaster and Toriel."

Toriel tilts her head. "I am right here."

Gaster sighs. "I mean your soulless self, your main self so to speak."

She sighs. "I feel like a burden when you say main self, what does that make me?"

Gaster says to her in a calm tone. "You are the same person, soulless and fragmented. All the fragmented pieces are just her soul but scattered.

You and the toriel in this lab are one and the same. I am sure things will be fine if you were to interact with one another, but given the strange things that happened in Horrortale, ill just find you a room for now and keep you two separate and run tests, find out what happen and see if its alright for you both to be around one another alright?"

She hugs him. "Thank you."

He pats her back. "You're welcome. Here, ill bring you to your old room here and then ill go and look for Dust,Mad Gaster and your younger self."

Toriel nods.

He snaps his fingers and they disappear, later reappearing in her room in the lab.

A large bed fit for a queen.

It looks like it hasn't been slept in, for a long while. Her old things are boxed up near the bedroom door.

Only a desk and lamp are at her bed. Some books.

He helps her to her bed. "There, if you need anything, just speak through this."

Walking over to the desk, getting out something from one of the drawers.

He hands her a small object, it is a golden necklace. Her eye-sockets lite up.

"It is the old necklace I wore before, b-but how!?"

He smiled slightly. "It was around your neck when I found you in Horrortale. Odd, how it reappeared. Ah well, if you need me just talk speak into it."

Toriel nods. "I will!" she yawned.

He covered her up and starts to leave the room.

"Father.."

He turns around. "Yes toriel?"

Her eye-sockets dim. "Protect Chara and the other human child from everyone from that universe."

Gaster replied in a reassuring voice. "They will be safe, no worries."

The light in her sockets go back to normal, she chuckles. "Good, goodnight."

He replied. "Goodnight."

Leaving the room, he gently closes her door and starts looking for Dust,Mad Gaster and Toriel's soulless self, he feels a tap below to see Temmie.."I've been looking for you! I found Dust,Mad Gaster and Toriel's soulless self, they are in the storage room."

Gaster raises his right bonebrow up. "Why are they in there for?"

Temmie growled. "Mad Gaster decided to go on AU Raids, he took Dust and Toriel along!"

"HE DID WHAT!? HOW DID HE MAKE DUST GO ALONG WITH HIM?"

Temmie's top right ear twitched. "Hes more powerful for one thing and another, dust wouldn't want to cause problems for you, let along risk endangering toriel from the looks of it. He could have said no."

Gaster shaking his head sideways. "I doubt saying no worked out very well at first. What is inside our storage room?" he growled, tightening his fists.

Temmie replies in a revolted tone. "Come see for yourself, after I show you...I am heading straight for the shower. I still have that guard's dust and blood on me."

Gaster nods.

(Where Horror is at.)

Horror feels a strong tap on his shoulder. "SANS I SMELL FOOD! IS THERE FOOD HERE BROTHER!?"

Monsters throughout the main room are talking about food, all starting to drool and act violent in behavior.

Horror snaps his fingers and gets in front of Chara and Aliza like a shield. "hey, ease off! these kiddos are not for eating! i know where we can find lots of food!"

"SHOW US SANS! GIVE US THE FOOD!"

Horror replies. "put me down bro and ill lead everyone to the fridge! Grillby can cook everyone meals! So go sit down in the kitchen over there and there in the living room!" Pointing in the directions.

Horrortale-Grillby walks over. "Sans, something about this place feels calm and familiar, it feels magical. Is this what The Core once felt like when it worked?"

Horror nods. "yeah, it's exactly what it felt like..." he sighed

Everyone stares at Horror.

The bear monster says to Horror. "Thank you for bringing us here sans! again we forgive you!"

Horror doesn't respond, he sighs, slightly looking down at the ground. Dogaressa walks over and she says. "Look, you made mistakes alright? but this gaster and his friends plan to help us...All of us, same for you! not to mention you are helping and found this guy! Thank you for that!"

He looks at her and he grinned. "Yeah i did find him, welp, time to get all of you some food. Follow me."

They all walk together to the kitchen, he shows them around and finally the fridge.

He opens the fridge door and starts passing around food for grillby to cook and also instant food for everyone to eat immediately.

.Horror shows grillby how to use Gaster's stove. (It won't blow up if Grillby uses it. Magic stove.)

Monsters all around are eating like wild starving animals. Chara,asriel and aliza are closely huddled together. Horror sighs. "this is going to be a long first week..."

A green lizard monster walks up to Chara and their mouth is dripping with saliva. "Mind if i have your arm!?" reaching for her. Chara screams.

Horror growled. "Back off! There is food over there!"

The green lizard monster laughed. "don't be ridiculous sans, i see food right in front of me! a fresh ripe human!"

Chara says in a frightened tone. "U-Um, there is food at the fridge over there and grillby is cooking so...just leave me alone mr."

Horror turns the monster blue.

He says in a icey voice. "leave the kid alone!"

The monster laughs. "or else what?"

Horror grinned widely. "I will bring you back to our universe, wouldn't want that now would we?"

They stop reaching for Chara. Horror releases them.

They return to the kitchen, grumbling.

(Where Gaster and Temmie are at.)

Teleportation noise.

"Temmie, what exactly did Mad G do?"

Sounding disturbed. "You won't like it..."

Both entering the room, to see large boxes labeled food on it, there is blood on the top and a new nearby room, to the left with a sign above the door. "Meat Factory." There is another door to the side labeled. "Massive Ice storage." Both new rooms that Gaster has never seen before.

Dust is on the floor, mixed with blood and broken glass.

Gaster's eye-sockets darken.

Both he and temmie enter the new room together to see

Mad Gaster,Dust and Toriel in a massive factory.