Chapter 4. - You have insulted me! - Page 17.

(Where Gaster,Toriel,Chara,Asriel and Horrortale-Papyrus are at.)

Toriel is on the couch, laying against Gaster with her former children in her lap.

"Gaster, or uh father....What now?

Gaster replies in an exhausted voice. "Rest for now, then we all return to the lab. I return with a search party and start investigating this mysterious shadow creature-then i start working on the core. I can fix it easily after I find out what went wrong with it.

Rebuilding it shouldn't be an issue. A new power supply i can get from somewhere else or make on my own with help from my allies. Mad Gaster and Temmie can help me with the Core. Horror since he knows things about it as well."

Horrortale-Undyne snaps. "I WILL NOT HAVE HORROR TOUCH THE CORE, OLD MAN! HE IS THE REASON WHY IT IS DAMAGED TO BEGIN WITH!"

Toriel snarled. "You are why he did such a mistake! you betrayed your own friend, trying to murder and sacrifice him, for the sake of the whole underground! I am sure you could have found another way!"

Horrortale-Undyne growled. "SHUT IT FREAK!"

Tears fall from Toriel's eye-sockets, Gaster notices it and he says
In a cold voice.

"I would advise saying sorry to her or else."

Horrortale-Undyne laughs. "Oh? or else what? Are you gonna kill me? that would be against your high and mighty goals!"

Gaster gets up from the couch, walking up to her and he slaps her across the face.

"You are a heartless witch and a traitor to your own people! I am only in this universe to help my friend Horror and everyone else in the underground here. Just those not loyal to you!"

Horrortale-Undyne growled. "Sorry to break it to you! But most of the underground is loyal to me! I am the law! You will regret slapping me!"

Gaster turns her blue. "Just say sorry and we can drop this whole thing."

Horrortale-Undyne spits in Toriel's face. "I think not!"

Gaster, growls. "Doing that, you have insulted not just her...**But me!**"

Slings Horrortale-Undyne out the window.

Toriel yells out. "SAY SORRY AND THEN EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! STOP BEING STUBBORN!"

Horrortale-Undyne yells out. "Go to hell!"

Toriel storms out of the house, seeing her.

She runs up to Horrortale-Undyne, grabbing her by the neck. Startling everyone. "I do not want this to get ugly."

Horrortale-Undyne manages to let out. "I believe it, hehehe. Okay, sorry, guess you are not weak as i thought. Mind letting me go now?"

Toriel drops her onto the ground.

"I am taking a walk around snowdin. Tell Gaster, i will return later."

Horrortale-Undyne coughs. "Yeah, good luck not getting eaten!"

Toriel replies. "Nobody here will eat me, they know everything, remember?'

Horrortale-Undyne scratches the back of her head. "Oh yeah, well there is not much to see in this hellhole."

Toriel replies. "I just want time alone."

Horrortale-Undyne replies with a raised right eyebrow. "Okay."

Walking into the house.

Toriel gets greeted by Horrortale-Papyrus. "TORIEL, IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?"

Toriel nods, smiling at him. "Yes, just alittle argument but everything is fine now."

Horrortale-Papyrus sighs. "OH, WELL THAT IS A RELIEF...WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Toriel crossing her arms. "Just for a walk around snowdin. I want to be alone for a few."

Horrortale-Papyrus looks worried. "OH...I SEE. ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

Toriel replies with a downhearted expression. "I died and got reborn as who i see myself now, I am trying to adjust and just want time alone." sounding melancholy.

Horrortale-Papyrus puts his right hand over her left shoulder. "ISN'T IT ENOUGH THAT YOU ARE HERE? YOUR CHILDREN I AM SURE MISSED YOU VERY MUCH!"
Toriel smiles at him. "You are very sweet, but not even their presence is enough to soothe this pain i feel." Thinking to herself. *I feel maybe some time alone might help, then afterwards everything should be fine...Right?*

Looking at the ground.

Horrortale-Papyrus hugs her. "LADY TORIEL, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! JUST YOU SEE!"

Toriel chuckles. "Thank you, for your kind hug."

He responds happily. "GLAD I WAS ABLE TO HELP!" letting her go.

Toriel waves to him and everyone around the house.

"I am heading for the river, i just want to hear the peaceful sounds of the river, before i go exploring."

Horrortale-Papyrus replies with worry. "HAVE FUN! LATER MIND IF I CHECK UP ON YOU?"

Toriel nods. "Because of earlier, yes. See you later." heading for the river. 15 Minutes later.

Now hearing the peaceful water endlessly going by. She sees a nearby fishing pole and decides to ignore it. Sitting down, now noticing a nearby boat and cautiously walks over to it and notices someone on it.

Toriel says nervously to the figure on the boat, that is wearing a blue or maybe even a black hood over them. "H-Hello?"

They look over at her, speaking in a mystified whisper that is also monotone in moments.

"Tra la la. I am the riverman. Or am I the riverwoman...? It doesn't really matter. I love to ride in my boat. Would you care to join me?"

Feeling startled slightly, toriel replies. "You don't wanna try to eat me?"

The river person replies. "My boat is what matters, would you like to take a ride?"