~part I., chapter 6.~

And just like Robin said, she wouldn't let Eddie out of being rescued by Spider-man the next day. She mentioned it at any given occasion, Steve found it funny, Eddie lost his patience a couple times, but Robin would still go on.

"Come on, you held on for dear life, you gotta admit he's not so bad," Robin teased at the lunch table, Chrissy laughed from her seat on Eddie's lap, he gave the girls a glare.

"I didn't need saving, that's a first," Eddie started.

"Sure did look like it," Steve joined, Eddie gave him a glare.

"I was doing it because of the doggo, the Karen left him there to die," Eddie defended himself.

"At lease we have a dog now," Chrissy laughed with a shrug. So they live together, their relationship must be really serious, Steve thought.

"But he's adorable, I must admit. Right, Steve?" Robin said, bumping into his shoulder.

"Hm?" Steve looked at her, Robin just broke his train of thought.

"Nevermind," Robin rolled her eyes, Steve looked over to Eddie and Chrissy with a questioning look.

"We were talking about our new dog," Chrissy explained with a smile, looking at Eddie.

"It's my dog, but I guess we can call him our dog. Also, his name is Dio," Eddie said with a neutral face, Chrissy shrugged.

"Dio? Like the band?" Steve asked, Eddie turned to him with a smile.

"You know them?" Eddie asked.

"I heard of them, but I listen to Mettalica more. But I wouldn't call myself a fan," Steve said before Eddie could have a chance to say something out of Steve's reach of knowledge.

"Oh, what's your favorite song from Mettalica?" Eddie asked with interest.

"Master of puppets?" Steve said unsure, Robin laughed next to him.

"He's more of a pop fan, talk about Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran and he knows every album," Robin said, Steve gave her a glare.

"So you're a Swiftie, huh? Chris too," Eddie said with a grin. Great, here it is, something to talk about gone, Steve thought as he sighed.

"Not really, I just like her songs," Steve shrugged, he felt rather embarrased about listening to Taylor Swift, he didn't know why.

"Oh, I heard some, this lil annoying pom-pom made me listen to it. My fav so far is Paper Rings," Eddie said, shooting a look at Chrissy.

"Oh, I really love the one," Steve said with a smile.

"Hmm, interesting. No idea what are y'all talkin' about," Robin said in Girl in Red hardcore fan.

"Obviously, you never gave Taylor a chance," Steve turned to her, Robin shrugged.

"How did we end up talking about Taylor Swift again?" Chrissy asked in confusion. Before she could get an answer, Robin's phone beeped.

"Oh, Dustin sent me a video. It's a livestream," Robin said, opening the video while turning the phone to face the rest of the crew, so they all could watch.

A person dressed in all black with an iron mask showed up at screen, they were holding up a basket with kittens, the four exchanged confused looks.

"So, where are you, Spider-man?" the person spoke in autotune, the voice was terrible and they all cringed, Chrissy covered her ears.

"I'm waiting for you, Spider-man. You have five minutes before I pour those kittens off this building," the person said, moving the camera to see they were standing on top of a high building. "Your five minutes start now," the person said, placing the camera back to it's place as a countdown started going off in the background.