~part I., chapter 20.~

It was the twentieth of June, sunny afternoon. You wouldn't guess something would go terribly wrong, Spider-man was protecting the city after all, wasn't he? An important office building workers thought so too, but the twentieth of June was to be written down as the worst tragedy yet. I just had to be out of town on that one day, that one day that mattered.
The story of how I met Spider-man ~ by Robin Buckley.

Hopper, Eleven and Robin were still pretty far from the city. Robin decided to let Steve know by a text message first, but he didn't even give her seen, that's when she suspected something might be going on, but the news were silent, no Dark Knight stream, so maybe Steve's phone just died. Robin decided to ignore the weird feeling something was wrong, she shouldn't have.

Steve meanwhile arrived at the place Eddie asked him to meet by, a side alley by the most important building in town, weird place to meet up with your boyfriend, but Steve shrugged the doubts off, he shouldn't have..

Eleven felt dizzy out of a sudden, a sigh Venom was activated, but it couldn't be activated right now, right? She shrugged it off, focusing on her music that played through her headphones, still in the car, she shouldn't have...

"Eddie, you here?" Steve called, he heard a sound from somewhere. He decided to follow it, but what he was met with took him off guard.

It was Venom, bigger and angrier than ever, Steve had hard time trying to fight him off. What bothered him more was the fact Eddie told him to meet him there, yet he was nowhere to be found. More people noticed Venom as the fight took place higher up the building, even Dark Knight as he was soon there somehow, without his stream this time.

Robin refreshed her news chanel on her phone, noting new, Robin was getting anxious. She texted Steve agin, no reply. He's probably just upset I didn't find anything, nothing can be going on, Robin shrugged it off and ignored it, she shouldn't have.

Eleven got a strong headache, she convinced herself that it was just because she saw papa again and it can't be nothing serious, so she ignored it, she shouldn't have..

Max Mayfield, a friend of Eleven's, was walking around her house, it was awefully quiet. Her step brother was supposed to be home, but when she walked into his room, he was nowhere to find and his window was open. Max just shrugged it off and continued towards the kitchen, ignoring the absence of her step brother, she shouldn't have...

"Where's Spider-girl?" Dark Knight yelled at Spider-man.

"Outta town, trying to find a way to defeat this," Spider-man pointed at Venom.

"If we attack it without it knowing about the attack, it gets hurt, if it knows about the attack it's immune," Dark Knight pointed out.

"Alright, I distract, you attack?" Spider-man asked, Dark Knight nodded, disappearing just to appear behind Venom and shoot.

Venom seemed hurt, but attacked Dark Knight right back, while also breaking half of the important office building, Spider-man tried to hold it together. People started running out which only annoyed Venom and it broke the building even more, making it impossible to escape.

More pointless fighting between the three, they were now on the roof, Dark Knight barely breathing and coughing a lot, Spider-man tried to get Venom from him.

"Did you touch it?" Spider-man yelled so Dark Knight could hear him.

"Just a little," Dark Knight let out, barely breathing.

"Shit," Spider-man let out trying to keep Venom from attacking more people, since now already there's been too much victims. Venom shreiked and from somewhere inside itself took a pipe, shooting it over at Spider-man.