~part II., chapter 15.~

After that fight which ended in Will assisting a kill of another mutant, him and Jane began talking again, neither of them mentioning the fight they had again.

"So, your test turned out negative, just like Max's and Dustin's and Lucas' and Mike's," Jane told Will while they were walking from school by the bridge.

"And the mutants, does your dad know more about them now?" Will asked, Jane shook her head.

"Nothing we wouldn't already know. Someone merged the DNAs of humans and animals, who and why is still left unanswered," Jane let out a sigh with a shrug.

"Alright, also ... nevermind," Will quickly looked down, Jane looked at him in confusion.

"You can tell me," Jane assured him.

"No, it's.. I dunno how to phase it," Will said, trying to think of a way to tell Jane somebody else knows about him.

"Will? What is it?" Jane asked concerned. Will took a deep breath.

"How inteligent do you think Venom is? Without a host," Will asked, it could answer some of his worries.

"No idea, why?" Jane asked.

"A few days back I was at Dustin's and I went to Steve's room. He was in contact with number eleven from the lab, did you know? Robin never mentioned it in her blog," Will said excitedly, Jane looked a little scared.

"I didn't, wow," Jane said with respect.

"But that's not the point. I found Venom's file from the lab," Will said, taking off his bag and going through it to find a copy of the file he made specially for Jane to keep.

"And you just bring it around with you?" Jane asked in disbelieve, it reminded him of when Mike found out Will took pictures of government graphs with his phone, he decided to not tell Jane about that.

"Sheesh, I needed to give you this," Will said, handing the file to Jane, "You'll probs understand it better than I ever will," Will said with a smile as he put his backpack back on.

"I'll look through this at home, anything else?" Jane asked.

"No, that's all," Will gave Jane a smile deciding not to bother her with other concerns of his. More specifically one from when he came back after fighting the second mutant...

Will swung over to his room through the open window, throwing his bag and jacket on the floor and closing the window behind and taking off his mask, then drawing a breath, plopping himself down on his bed. 
After about two minutes Will's eyes opened in realization and he quickly jumped over to his backpack to find the envelope he obtained earlier. He found it rather quickly and sat on his bed, maybe he should change from his hero suit, but first. Will carefully opened the envelope and took out the folded paper as an awefull smell left the envelope.
Will opened the window again and unfolded the paper, his jaw dropped and his legs turned to jelly and Will ended on the floor, staring at the paper in disbelieve...

hELLo mr. sPidERboY, i aM verrY sOrRY aBouT wHat i doNE, BuT i jUsT cAn't not hELp it. iT HurTs whEn i caN't Not usE a huMaNN FoR LiFEe, BuT iT woN'T nOt woRk aLwAYs and HuMMAnS diE. pLeaSE FoRRgiVE mE iS a eXpeRrinMent gOne bAd, mE soRrY aNd i doN't waNt yoU DiE.

The handwriting was terrible and grammar wasn't any better, it was worse than Mike's TikTok comments and that was saying something. Will placed the letter with all his other clues and theories inside his closet.

"You sure?" Jane asked with a raised brow.

"Yep, that's all," Will gave her a smile.

Jane walked Will home and Hopper drove her home. Will wasn't happy that Hopper was coming over so often, he thought he could trust Hopper, but that illusion was broken in that lab when he heard Hopper speaking with Dr. Owens.

"Hey, Will can I come in?" Jonathan asked, knocking on Will's door. Will quickly shut his closet door and grabbed the first book from his bookshelf opening it on a random page, falling backwards on his bed while yelling an answer.

"Sure," Will sat up as Jonathan opened the door, giving his brother a smile. Will closed the book placing it on his table as Jonathan came over and sat down next to Will.

"I'll be getting a promotion," Jonathan said with a smile, Will smiled back.

"That's great, for what?" Will asked, crossing his legs.

"My photos of Spider-boy and earlier Spider-man," Jonathan said with a smile.

"You photograph Spider-boy?" Will asked with surprise, how come he'd never noticed Jonathan.

"Recently I started, I mean I was already photographing Spider-man," Jonathan shrugged.

"You never mentioned Spider-girl saved you either," Will said with a smile.

"Mom didn't want me to talk about superheroes in front of you," Jonathan said seriously.

"Why not?" Will asked, little sad and little angry, but mostly confused.

"She said it's so you don't get the wrong idea," Jonathan explained.

"What do you mean by that?" Will asked still confused.

"I guess so you wouldn't chase radioactive spiders and become a superhero too," Jonathan said in a joking way.

"I don't think radioactive spiders just grow on trees," Will rolled his eyes in a playful way.

"What does mom know might go on in your little head," Jonathan said, smacking Will's forehead slightly.

"Hey," Will pouted, but smiled at his brother right away.

"Listen, I know you had a bad time lately and I don't know if it's just because you're growing up or if there's something else, just know you can tell me anything," Jonathan said with a soft smile, Will tried smiling back, but he knew his smile faded.

"I think I might like boys," Will said, looking down. That thought left his mind a long time ago, but what else was he supposed to say to Jonathan, he didn't want to make Jonathan sad, but Will couldn't tell him what was really bothering him,

"Oh, you know I do too," Jonathan said, Will rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but I don't like girls and boys, I just like boys.. I think," Will explained, more confused than Jonathan.

"You still have time to figure that out," Jonathan gave Will a warm smile. Since he already started it, he can figure out the normal teenager problems now.

"I mean, I don't like boys, I like a boy. And I don't even feel attracted to anyone, just that one boy," Will let out a sigh.

"Like I said, you don't have to know that right now. You don't even need a label for that matter, just like whoever you feel like liking," Jonathan shrugged as if he just helped Will with an easy maths homework.

"Wow, so simple. Why didn't I think of that?" Will said with a dose of sarcasm. "But thanks, Jon," Will said with a honest smile.

"No prob, that's what big brothers are for," Jonathan said, smiling at Will. "Also, I came to ask you someting since you're an artist," Will rolled his eyes at that, "should I get a tattoo?"

"I thought you already had one," Will said, tilting his head.

"No, I didn't. Where did you think I had it?" Jonathan asked with a laugh.

"Right here," Will said, rolling up Jonathan's left sleeve, there was nothing. From the photos Will got from the lab, this is where the kids were getting marked. "Weird, I thought you had the deathmark," Will said with a smirk.

"Oh, you little shit," Jonathan laughed, "you got me there," Jonathan said as the two brothers laughed.

"Now really, do you think I should get one?" Jonathan asked as the two calmed their laugh.

"I would say as a celebration of that promotion, oh and ask Nancy for her opinion. She's got good ideas and maybe you could even get matching ones," Will said with a smile.