~bonus episode: Venom~

The truth about Venom

post made by the_freak_>:P
posted 2 minutes ago

Yo, wassup it's your favorite Spider-man hater. No, I'm kidding this is a serious note, so...
I know this may seem like this fake horror scenario, but it's not, I promise y'all.

So, by the time you're reading this, I'll be dead. The moment I hit post I have to unalive myself and here's why. A few years back the National Hawkins Laboratory was closed and some of the experiments were let out (001, 008, 011, 042 and Venom), no idea why Venom doesn't have a number. But what I found out about Venom is that it can't function without a host, it's a parasite, but most people leave life when they touch it, therefore it needs a specific host that is compatible, which turned out to be me.
At first I had no idea what was happening, I just went home from school one day and this black, sticky, slimy substance attacked me and I passed out. So if you see what I just described, run and don't look back! So, when I regained concissiousness, I thought it was a dream, so I ignored the incident and went home. For a while after that I would sometimes black out and had no idea what happened, eventually I learnt about this "Venom" something more and I kind of realized what was happening, but not fully. Venom started talking to me and I would respond sometimes, I learnt to tell him (yes, Venom's a he) when is not the right time to transform and surprisingly we got along for a while, eventually I blocked him out entirely and I ignored his voice, it was unbearable, so I ignored everyone around me to keep them safe, my roomies and my bf, who by now everyone knows is actually Spider-man, but I didn't date him for that.
I wanted to tell him, but I was scared and when I heard his voice over the phone today, saying he loves me after I ignored him for so long I thought "What's there left to lose?" I decided I was gonna tell him about my situation, but I guess I was keeping Venom locked a little too long and before I could tell my bf, or before he even showed up, Venom broke free. I have no memory of what happened next until I woke up a few streets further and I heard the sirens, so I went home to see what happened, that's when I saw the videos and realized I can't control Venom.
So, the only possible outcome was to unalive. I know that it won't stop Venom, but it will slow him down or maybe I was the only compatible person, so I did what I had to, knowing that one of my roomies just lost her best friend and crush (2 people) because of me, and so many more people too. I don't want to leave her alone in a time like this, but if I won't I'll be risking her life too and I can't do that, so sorry Robs if you're reading this, I relly didn't mean to, love you<3
And as for my last sentence in this life: "Don't keep secrets from your partner/loved one!"

comments:

kali_prasad_08
worst way to unalive urself, and even worse reason for it

spideys_gf
And he chose you? Weirdo

hen_cree
You could have had done so much more, why did you have to throw it all away?

dusty_bun
i probably shouldn't be here rn, but wtf???

lastdayofschool_
sad :,(

ur_mom
i literally cannot, bro b like "i hate spiderman" and then he goes "oh actually i dated spiderman"

nancy_drew
Am I the only one who feels bad for 'Robs'? Like, poor girl lost everyone in what like an hour???

prince_jason
Guys chill, he's just trolling. It's not real.

barb_iedoll
If this is fake, who asked??? And if it's real, bro what???

_MADMAX_
bruh u unalived my bro too, but he was an a-hole so ur exused

_mimemamomu_
F

______________________________________________________________________________

-if you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?-
~not telling steve about venom~

-then why didn't you tell him?-
~i was scared he would leave me~

///

| The secret side of me, I never let you see
| I keep it caged but I can't control it
| So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
| I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

| I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
| I must confess that I feel like a monster
| I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
| I must confess that I feel like a monster

| It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
| There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
| No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
| Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

~Skillet

\\\