~part I., chapter 11.~

Since then figting Venom became a part of Steve's Spider-schedule, as Robin called it. Venom showed up way less often than Dark Knight and if the two showed up at the same time sometimes Dark Knight was trying to convince Venom to work with him which resolved in Spider-man having to save Dark Knight from being killed by Venom. And soon Steve stopped believing the only thing bothering Eddie was the concert.

On another rainy day, Eddie got kidnapped by Dark Knight in attempt to make Spider-man reveal his true identity.

"I swear I don't even know this guy," Eddie yelled out, panicking.

"How about Spider-man, here? You know him?" Dark Knight turned to Steve.

"Yeah, since I became Spider-man," Steve replied, it technically wasn't a lie.

"Oh dang, thought I had something. Unless you're lying to me," Dark Knight said.

"Nope, only the truth," Steve replied.

"Still, if you don't want me to hurt him," Dark Knight said, bringing a dagger towards Eddie's neck, "take your mask off."

"No! No!" Eddie yelled, shaking violently. Dark Knight looked at him for a moment and that was his mistake. Steve shot a web, bringing the dagger out of Dark Knight's hand.

The two broke into a fight as usually until Dark Knight took his over-dramatic leave, as always. Steve untied Eddie and took him to safety of a side alley, the rain was still pouring, but they didn't care. Steve placed Eddie down, getting ready to leave.

"Wait!" Eddie said, Steve pulled a back-drive which resolved in him hanging upside down.

"Yeah?" Steve asked with worry, but Eddie said nothing.

Instead he just pulled Steve's mask off slightly and kissed him, leaving Steve in shock.

"Thanks for everything," Eddie let out when he pulled away and ran off.

"Spidey, you there? You left the scene a while ago," Robin's voiced echoed through the earpiece, but Steve ignored it.

"Steven!" Robin basically screamed into her microphone. Steve fell down to the ground, finally snapping back to reality.

"Y-yeah?" Steve said, fixing his mask before anyone could see him.

"Thank godness, where are you?" Robin let out a sigh of relief.

"On my way," Steve replied, leaving towards their base.

"You better be," Robin said in annoyance.

Steve didn't mention the kiss to anyone, not even Robin. Did Eddie know it was him? Why did he do that? Wasn't he dating Chrissy? What was going on?

"Steve, you OD in here?" Robin chuckled the next day in class.

"Hm?" Steve looked up to see her and Eddie staring at him while trying to hold in laugh.

"The class ended like a minute ago," Robin said with a laugh.

"You zoned out to a different reality or something?" Eddie laughed. That laugh was absolutely adorable, Steve thought, wait what?

"Let's go to next class, shall we? It's wednesday, we have labs," Robin reminded as Steve quicly picked his stuff up.

Steve wasn't paying attention to the other two that walked ahead of him, he was to focused staring at the back of Eddie's head, wondering if his hair was as soft as it looked. That was until Robin yelled out: "You kissed Spider-man?"

"Yeah, but the whole school doesn't need to know," Eddie said, turning slightly red from the embarrasment.

Robin turned to Steve with open mouth as if she was in complete shock. "You knew that?" Robin asked surprised.