~part IV., chapter 13.~

Mike led Will over to Max's bathroom, leaving Lucas, Dustin, Max and Jane to wonder if they'll be okay. Mike locked the door and turned to face Will, Venom decided to leave it.

"So?" Will asked after moments of silence.

"I just wanted to say I didn't only love you because you're a superhero," Mike said, looking at the floor. Past tense. Venom pointed out.

"I know, and I know I promised I wouldn't, but I read your letter," Will quickly said.

"What?" Mike asked, Will felt bad again. Told you I shouldn't have, Will internally yelled at Venom.

"It was just a few weeks ago, I really missed you and that little shit wouldn't shut up about the letter until I read it, I'm so sorry," Will let out.

"So, how's it now gonna be between us?" Mike asked, still avoiding eye contact. Say it! Venom kinda yelled at the sight of Will's thought process.

"I don't want it to be weird and honestly I didn't even take the fight we had as a break up, I kept on saying you're my boyfriend even when I thought you had moved on, but I kinda really love you," Will mummbled.

"I kinda really love you too, Will," Mike said with a smile.

"And I kinda really wanna be with you," Will mummbled.

"I kinda really wanna be with you too," Mike said, walking closer to Will.

"And I kinda really want to kiss you right now," Will said, also taking a step closer.

"I kinda really want to kiss you too," Mike said, closing the gap between them. Finally kissing Will again. Finally, took you long enough. Venom said happily. Shut up! Will scolded him.

"Should we like, check up on them or something?" Dustin asked anxiously.

"I hear no yelling, so they're probs just talking it through, give them time," Max said with a shrug.

"So, are we gonna talk about Will being Spider-boy and not telling us?" Dustin asked to keep the conversation going.

"Well, I told him to keep it a secret," Jane admitted, "and I also kinda forced him into the hero work, even though he didn't want to. So yep, that's on me."

"How did you even know, anyways?" Lucas asked.

"Well, Will kinda texted me freaking out that he can walk on walls or something like that, don't remmember the details it's been like two years," Jane explained with a shrug.

"And we're not gonna talk about you being the lab kid? Or Spider-El?" Max continued.

"It's kinda really complicated, I'll explain it when Will and Mike are back, so you all know. But Mike kinda found out somehow, he's really smart when it comes to secret identities," Jane let out in thought.

"He is smart, like super extra smart, he just acts dumb so people don't have big expectations or something. I mean, I've seen that guy in class, he's one of the smartest people in class, and we're in med school," Dustin explained.

"I know he pretended to be dumb so his parents would let him go to art school," Lucas said with a smile.

Meanwhile in the bathroom they boys stopped kissing and just stayed in a hug with their foreheads against each other, smiling like idiots.

"What happened to your face?" Will asked with a chuckle, refering to the band aids on Mike's face.

"Troy happened, but he's got it worse," Mike explained proudly.

"You're an idiot," Will said, rolling his eyes playfully.

"But I'm your idiot," Mike smiled.

"Goddamn right you are," Will said with a smile. "I really missed you, Mike. And I'm so sorry I hurt you."