~part IV., chapter 23.~

"What the fuck?" Gareth let out, staring at the face of Steve Harrington. He looked confused, just like the most people around.

"Hey everyone, I got told that you all know my identity, which is weird because I don't remember telling anyone but my girl Nancy, but hello," Steve said, waving at the crowd.

"See? I can bring dead people back," Brenner said with a smile. Will was looking directly at Steve.

"Yeah, doctor here helped me out a lot," Steve said, shooting the TV a confused smile.

"We need to get Nancy," Will turned to Gareth, he nodded taking out his phone.

"I'll call Mike to tell her to come here fast," Gareth said, Will nodded, Gareth was already calling.

"Hey, no time to explain. Call Nancy and tell her to get to the city center, like right now," Gareth said into the phone before hanging up.

In about ten minutes Nancy and Robin made their way through the crowd to Will and Gareth, looking at them for explanation.

"Nance, you need to talk to Steve," Will explained, pointing at the podium. Nancy and Robin both gasped at the sight of Steve alive. "We don't know how, but it seems like he only trusts you," Will said.

"Right," Nancy took a deep breath before putting her hand up, "Hey, Steve! Over here!" she called, Steve's lips curled into a smile before he swung into the crowd, landing in front of Nancy and pulling her into a hug, then he tried to kiss her, she stopped him, "Not here," she said, looking around at the people, "let's go somewhere else."

Nancy was leading Steve with Robin leading the way and Gareth with Will following. They ended at the base vagon who Gareth and Will had no idea about existing, same could be said about Steve.

"So, where are we?" Steve asked, looking around.

"Our base, dingus," Robin explained, crossing her arms.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?" Steve asked, seeming touched.

"What?" Robin asked in confusion.

"Listen, Raily, I barely know you. We had like one class together in high school," Steve continued with his talk.

"My name's Robin and I'm your best friend, the first person you ever told you're Spider-man," Robin said in confusion.

"No, I only told my girlfriend Nance," Steve said, giving Nancy a smile.

"Steve, when you became Spider-man we weren't dating anymore," Nancy said, just as confused as Robin.

"What are you saying, babe?" Steve asked, now also sounding confused. Gareth who barely knew any of the three was just looking between them. Will's brain was working on a high capacity, then the stupid spider crossed his mind. Where did the spider come from?

"That's it!" Will suddenly said, loud enough to make everyone turn to him. "It's all because of that spider, we need to get him to Owens," Will said, reffering to Steve.

"To who?" Steve asked, Robin seemed to catch up on Will's mind process.

"A doctor from the Hawkins Lab, he'll know what's going on," Robin said, hanging onto Steve's arm with Will doing the same on the other side and they began walking with Gareth and Nancy confusedly following.

"Since when does Hawkins have a lab?" Steve asked, looking between the two, to him, strangers dragging him to an unknown destination.

"This proves my theory even more, you're not from this universe," Will explained, Steve looked even more confused, Robin, Gareth and Nancy too. "This Nancy isn't your girlfriend," Will explained, "and you're not Steve from here because he died nearly three years ago, so you're from somewhere else."