~part I., chapter 9.~

Just like Robin promised, Spider-girl never returned, but she still finished the costume just in case Steve needed a little help any time in the future. Months since the concert passed and everything seemed to go back to normal; Dark Knight desparately trying and failing to reveal Spider-man's identity and the other way around, Eddie kept on hating on Spider-man but a little less with each time the hero had saved him, which was nearly weekly as Eddie had no idea how to stay out of trouble. It was almost a year since Spider-man first showed up, just four months to go.

"Maybe Spidey isn't so bad," Eddie said with a shrug.

"Once again, don't call him 'Spidey', he's not your bro," Steve replied in annoyance before going back to his own work.

"Actually, with the way we keep on meeting up he just might be," Eddie shrugged.

"Then you find out it's someone like Jason," Robin joked.

"No, it's not the basketball jerks, it's also no one from the Hellfire and it's not you either, Buckley," Eddie replied, the other three looked at him in confusion.

"And me or Steve?" Chrissy asked with interest.

"Not confirmed yet, and if you're 'bout to ask how I know, it's because I've seen y'all with Spidey, not you two yet, so I know you're not it," Eddie explained.

"But how do we even know that it's someone from school?" Chrissy asked.

"If we go by Munson's logic then over half of the city may be Spider-man, so we don't," Steve said, going back into his work.

"Actually, Stevie boy here acts suspiciously," Eddie said with a smile.

"Steve? Oh please, if he was Spider-man we'd all be dead by now and the city would turn to dust," Robin joked, Steve gave her a glare.

"Thanks," Steve said while still glaring at Robin who did her best to ignore him.

"But honestly, if he was Spidey he'd definetly let me die the first time," Eddie joked, Chrissy and Robin both gave him a look saying it wasn't funny.

"Honestly, I don't get how the guy still has patience with you. Getting in trouble is like something you do anytime you're free, and even when you're not," Steve replied, clueless to the fact the girls did not find this conversation funny.

"I don't get it either, he's always so nice to me too. Dunno how I deserve it," Eddie shrugged.

"Me neither, and you're being ungreatful and keep on hating him," Steve said, rolling his eyes.

"Yup, maybe he'll get tired of saving me one day," Eddie shrugged, going back to his work.

"Okay, can we stop talking about Eddie dying, please?" Chrissy asked, giving the boys a glare.

"Sure, sorry," Steve muttered in embarrasment and started pretending to write the school work in his notebook.

With that, the debate came to it's end. Eddie and Chrissy soon left for their band practice and Robin was done with her work, so she browsed the internet for any interesting facts or possible Dark Knight activity.

________________________________________________________________________________

🔋 📶 3:16 PM

Suspicious deaths, no one knows the cause
Around the city up to a hundred death bodies were found in side alleys, even the experts don't know what happened. "We found a substance similiar to liquid concrete in their bodies, but it's not concrete. We are unable to identify said substance." a specialist, Dr. Owens says...
4 days ago

I know where 008 is, a woman claims
Rebbeca Ives claims she knows where the missing Lab kid, 008 is currently located, saying her sister claimed the Hawkins Lab had stolen her daughter Jane, but there was never record of Jane even being born, so could Jane Ives be 008? Did Rebbeca made it all up or...
6 days ago

What happened to the Lab kids? It's been almost a year since the Lab was closed
Most of the 'experiments' were killed, including the kids, 011 escaped and warned the police. 008 escaped possibly before and 001 was never seen by 011. These three are the only ones who weren't found dead in the Lab after police barged in on...
14 hours ago

Spider-man exclusive photos from action
Just some Spider-man photos taken by our redaction's photographer, Jonathan Byers. Includes Spider-man talking to a young man from Hawkins High School, Edward Munson, could the two possibly know each other? Look at said photos and see for yourself...
15 days ago

Spider-man VS Dark Knight, who is more likely to win?
People are placing bets on who wins this super fight. A live-streamer Dark Knight or a spider powered superhero Spider-man? We made analis on who has bigger chances of winning this fight...
3 days ago

Dark Knight, the stream villain, who is he?
I'm sure we all heard of Dark Knight and even though he does some crazy stuff, he never actually harmed anyone, so is he really the villain here? Dark Knight's only goal is to reveal Spider-man's identity and I'm sure we all want to know who hides under the mask, so is Dark Knight really the bad guy here? Or perhaps he's just a huge Spider-man's fan...
4 hours ago

List of people from least to most likely to be Spider-man: theory
Fans are wondering who might be hiding under the Spider-mask? Here we set a list of 50 people who have the potential to be Spider-man, from least likely to most likely, but we may be wrong and this is just what we think, the truth may lay elsewhere...
8 days ago

Who is Spider-man dating?
It would make sense for Spider-man to be dating Spider-girl, right? However when we saw her last, she clearly stated: "Me and Spider-man are not, never were and never will be dating." but people still stay thinking they are together. There's also someone else who seems more likely to be dating Spider-man...
2 days ago

Was Venom set free or is it just hoax and did it even exist?
During the Hawkins National Laboratory takeover and closing there was said to be a radioactive spider and Venom escaped, just like the kid 011 who stands behind the colosal fail. The spider had been found the next day, but we haven't heard about Venom ever since. A series of unexplainable murders had happened...
5 days ago

________________________________________________________________________________

Robin closed her phone then unlocked it again to go through the news again, nothing changed. One thing she needed to do, check the photos for any possible detail that could reveal Steve's identity, there was none.

"Steve, the news say Spidey is dating Eddie," Robin teased.

"Well, the news are lying and I told you not to call him 'Spidey' and besides, Eddie is dating Chrissy," Steve replied a little annoyed.

"Since when?" Robin asked in confusion.

"Since always," Steve replied, also giving Robin a confused look.

"I dunno about that," Robin said, but shrugged it off as if it was nothing.

"I mean they're making it painfully obvious," Steve mummbled, Robin gave him a questioning look since she didn't understand what he said, but Steve was already ignoring her again. Robin just sighed, opening her instagram app, ignoring Steve back.