~part II., chapter 2.~

Will scrolled through all the Spider-man news, even finding photos his brother took. How did he only hear about Spider-man just now? Overall, Spider-man was a superhero, Will was not and the fact that he could turn invisible or walk on walls or whatever else he could do, did not change that.

Jane came running back with a bag and a weird purple-ish spider inside, Will tilted his head, looking at her in confusion.

"This bit you, dummy," Jane explained, rolling her eyes, Will still looked confused.

"Am I gonna die?" Will asked, Jane shrugged.

"Maybe, who knows. I need to examine this spidey to tell," Jane said, bringing the bag closer to her face. "You found out who Spider-man was yet?"

"Yeah, but how is any of that relevant?" Will asked, still confused.

"He also got bitten by a spider, read Robin's blog," Jane rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeah, but if you're trying to tell me to be the 'new Spider-man', it's not happening," Will said, Jane pouted, but then smiled again.

"Come on, since Steve died the town's been going to shit, everyone thinks they can afford everything," Jane said sadly.

"Yeah, and I'm fifteen years old teenager who still hasn't figured himself out," Will said, Jane rolled her eyes again.

"Steve was also when he started doing superhero," Jane protested.

"Nu-uh," Will waved a finger in front of Jane's face, "he was the same age as Mike's sister, older even and she was eighteen when this Spider-man started Spider-maning."

"Did you just use 'Spider-man' as a noun?" Jane raised an eyebrow, Will shrugged.

"Okay, whatever I'm not even gonna ask," Jane said, going to continue with convincing Will to do superhero.

By the time they reached Will's family's apartment, Jane somehow convinced Will to be the new superhero, in fact he just wanted her to stop bothering him.

"Hi mom," Will said after unlocking the door, "Jane came over as well."

"Oh, sweet, Jim had to go to work, someone messed up paperwork. And you tell me how did you get detention?" Joyce walked out of the kitchen, eating area room.

"I missed the bus and had to run, so I came late, just two minutes though, but we had Mr. Creel, so he gave me detention," Will sighed.

"You complain about him all the time, Will," Joyce let out, "will you be staying for dinner?" Joyce turned to Jane.

"Sure, I love your cooking," Jane smiled.

"Whatever, I need to help Jane with homework, so we'll be in my room," Will said, dragging the girl over to his room.

"Keep the door open, though," Joyce called behind them.

"Mom, how many times? We're not dating!" Will called back, but kept the door open for about three inches.

"I don't need help with anything," Jane tilted her head.

"Yeah, but I need you to explain this spider-thing to me," Will said, sitting down on his bed.

"Okay, so. Obviously I don't know everything, but Robin might, she wrote the blog after all," Jane started, then proceeded to recitate the entire blog of Robin's.

"So, what now?" Will asked as Jane finished her talk.

"Now we need to get you a costume. Shall we recreate the Spider-man one?" Jane said excitedly.