Intro

Title 我,熊猫,史上最强毛绒绒/I, panda, the strongest plush in history
Author 永岁飘零

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smashed into a book by the powerful thunder catastrophe and became a book Long Aotian's golden finger.
In the original book, she was skinned by Long Aotian's cramps, and she became a luck bead to increase luck.
Since having her luck golden finger, Long Aotian's strength has increased greatly, he can pick up magic weapons while walking, and finally even stepped through the void, crossed the fairy world and directly ascended to the upper heaven, becoming a legend in the book.

Xuan Xiaomeng: "...!!"
What the hell, this kind of person who can even kill raging people can still ascend to the ascension.

Is it true that pandas are only cute?
Ah bah, only ghosts will be his golden fingers.
Walking to pick up magic weapons has always been her daily life. She wants to deprive her of her luck and think beautifully.
In order not to be turned into a golden finger, Xuan Xiaomeng, who has always been lazy, rose up in anger and dug bamboos all over the world to eat, hoping to restore her pre-transformation strength as soon as possible.
Digging and digging, I accidentally dug out a Polygonatum odoratum.
This jade bamboo is full of aura, Xuan Xiaomeng feels that after eating this jade bamboo, when Long Aotian appears, she will definitely be able to scratch him to see the King of Hades.

However, this Polygonatum odoratum was a bit hard, and Xuan Xiaomeng's mouth slammed down, almost breaking her teeth.
She couldn't bite, and Xuan Xiaomeng was not discouraged, she hugged Yuzhu to sleep every day, either touching it or sucking it, sucking and sucking, Yuzhu turned into a sperm, and turned into a sleeping beauty.
Xuan Xiaomeng: "...!!"

_
Jun Tianze was originally a demon god in the upper heaven realm. Because of the loss of his physical body during the battle between gods and demons, a ray of battle spirit was sent to a magic bamboo. He couldn't stand the dirty air of the demon world. He ran into the world of comprehension, healed his wounds in a spiritual mountain, and prepared to reshape the body of the god and demon.

Unexpectedly, he was halfway through the healing process, but was dug out from the enchantment by a panda.
Even after digging it out, the panda was still salivating at him, thinking about how to eat him every day.
Jun Tianze: "...!!"

Content tags: Traveling through time and space sweet text Oriental fantasy cute pet

Search keywords: Protagonist: Xuan Xiaomeng, Jun Tianze┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Cute pet, funny

sentence Introduction: When bamboo falls in love with panda