Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    ◎...Mmmmmmmmmm ◎

    The morning sun is beautiful, pouring gently on the earth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng left Guanglan Peak with heavy steps, and ran to find her little friend.

    Scared by Leihuang last night, Xuan Xiaomeng, who has always had a good sleep quality, actually suffered from insomnia, and her dark circles under her eyes were thicker than before.

    After thinking about it all night, Xuan Xiaomeng still felt that she couldn't miss Yaotie.

    Xuan Xiaomeng bears back, but knows that some things cannot be moved. Yaotie is something sent to the auction by others, not Beast Sect's own, so it can't be misfortune casually.

    If you can't blame it, you can only buy it.

    To buy Yaotie, the few spirit stones in his pocket might not be enough.

    Don't ask her how she knows.

    This thing doesn't even exist in the Panda Secret Realm. If it's not precious, can the family of four use bamboo instead?

    Xuan Xiaomeng knew that it was not easy to buy Yaotie, so she went to her friend early in the morning for help.

    Excited to find Bai Shu and Rong Jie, these two guys are still sleeping with their buttocks stuck out.

    Xuan Xiaomeng yelled a few times, pried them up from the bed, and asked them how much money they had in savings.

    For the time being, spirit beasts cannot use spirit stones to cultivate, they have to grow into demon cultivators to absorb the spirit power in spirit stones. For small spirit beasts, spirit stones are money that can buy things.

    Xuan Xiaomeng knew that Bai Shu and Rong Jie, the second generation of demons, had a lot of savings, and their demon fathers and mothers were not messy parents who let go and gave them pocket money every year.

    Bai Shu was woken up, and grinned fiercely at Xuan Xiaomeng.

    After hearing Xuan Xiaomeng's reason for coming, she yawned, she was quite a sister, and directly threw a universe bag to Xuan Xiaomeng, and in that universe bag was her pocket money for this year. Rong Jie and Bai Shu had the same reaction, without asking Xuan Xiaomeng what she wanted the spirit stone for, she gave the spirit stone to Xuan Xiaomeng without hesitation.

    Seeing such a generous little friend, Xuan Xiaomeng happily gave them a bear hug.

    She decided that she must treat them better in the future,

    and never cheat anyone!

    Pulling her friend's savings into her arms, Xuan Xiaomeng turned around and ran to find another second generation demon.

    There are quite a few second-generation demons in the Beast Sect, and these second-generation demons, no matter whether they are long-lost demon fathers and mothers, or reliable parents like Xiang Bai Shu and Rong Jie, have spirit stones in their pockets. Xuan Xiaomeng ran around and looted several rich second-generation monsters. Finally, his wallet bulged and he was able to go to the auction house to spend.

    As for whether she can afford it, Xuan Xiaomeng is not worried at all. If there is not enough, she will cry to Huaqing, Huaqing's savings are always enough.

    With money in hand, don't panic.

    Xuan Xiaomeng called Bai Shu and Rong Jie to go to Yukang Town to buy Yaotie. If possible, ask the two-legged beast who sent Yaotie where he got Yaotie from.