Chapter 41

Chapter 41 (Minor Repair)

    ◎Bear has fallen ◎

    Kan Yan's disguise is actually not bad, except for the same appearance as Xu Hao, even the walking posture is almost the same.

    Xu Hao's lifespan is not long, and his aura is filled with the sense of weakness and old age that is approaching the end of life. In order to be realistic, Kan Yan even disguised these two feelings into it. However, spirit beasts never look at people on the surface. Everyone has a nose that is more sensitive than a dog, but Xuan Xiaomeng is even better than them, and has eyes that can see through people's cultivation.

    Just like seeing Xuanyuan Jifeng that day for the first time, Xuanyuan Jifeng lost his breath, and Xuan Xiaomeng could tell at a glance that he was stronger than Kanyan.

    After so many years of "hard work" in the previous life, now, there is only this ability to judge people left.

    Xuan Xiaomeng hummed and chirped, her small eyes kept staring at Kanyan.

    Kan Yan told Shen Bao and the others some precautions when going out, and then asked them to bring their spirit beasts back to the room. As soon as the matter was arranged, he was sensitive to Mao Tuanzi's eyes that seemed to stick to him.

    This look reveals interest.

    Surprised, Kanyan walked towards Xuan Xiaomeng, then lowered his head and looked at Mao Tuanzi.

    Xuan Xiaomeng never hides her emotions, when her four eyes meet, Kan Yan still doesn't understand.

    The cold eyebrows twitched slightly, and Kanyan looked at his disguise indiscriminately.

    No problem, the disguise was successful.

    How did the bear recognize him?

    Kanyan was suspicious, and from the corner of the eye he swept the ship, and found that the spirit beasts on the deck were all looking around curiously, and none of the little beasts noticed him as much as Xuan Xiaomeng did. He was slightly relieved, his eyes widened. With a smile on his face, he bent over and picked up Xuan Xiaomeng, carrying it, he walked to the wing where he was resting.

    Being picked up again, Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head, biting Kanyan's cassock with her mouth, and tore it viciously twice.

    "The boat is about to take off, and it will be windy on the deck later. You and I go into the house first, and come out after the boat stabilizes." Kanyan is serious, but his big warm hands are stroking his hair without any trace.

    He masturbated the bear very subtly, even Xuan Xiaomeng, the bear being masturbated, didn't notice his little thoughts.

    Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't like Kanyan very much, because he can't laugh, and he won't indulge him like Huaqing. Every time he speaks, no matter what he says, his tone is the same as that of the dean, and the beasts don't like to cling to him.

    "Zhizhizhi—bastard, why are you pretending to be Xu Hao?" Xuan Xiaomeng put on a pose, biting the cassock ferociously, and shook the bear's head twice.

    Kanyan didn't answer Xuan Xiaomeng's question, but pushed open the door of the wing room, and the scent of good smell came in, put Xuan Xiaomeng on the clean carpet, waved his cloud sleeves lightly, and placed some spiritual vegetables and fruits on the few tables in the room. on the case.

    "Eat it, it's all what you like." The natural cold voice should be cold and ruthless, but the voice softened a little, but it was enough to make the ears itchy.     Right now, Xuan Xiaomeng was confused by his voice. Originally, she was aggressive and questioned him pretending to be Xu Hao, but when he softly asked her to eat, she didn't question her at all. Yes, turned a little somersault, rolled to the edge of the table, hugged the meat melon on the table and started to chew.     "For the sake of giving me delicious food, I won't expose you." Xuan Xiaomeng groaned proudly as if he was a bear who had been successfully bribed while eating the meat.     Then, I buried my head in the melon.     In the side room, the crunchy sound of chewing food made the corners of Kanyan's cold brows ease down, and a slight arc was drawn on the lips.     Xuan Xiaomeng is a bear who indulges in enjoyment. She finally took a long trip. She wanted to see the outside world, but as soon as she got on the boat, she was hijacked by Kanyan with a bunch of snacks. He was hijacked for a full ten days, and he didn't even step out of the door until he arrived at the Suibei Immortal City where the Dapan Secret Realm was opened.     Let alone before stepping out, she shamefully fell in love with Kanyan's hands for Xiong Shunmao.