Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    ◎Scary, Mao Xiong wants to "eat people" ◎

    Xingxinglou, the largest restaurant in Yukang Town, is also the restaurant used by the Beast Sect to receive elders and disciples of various sects.

    In the past half month, there have been more monks coming and going to the Beast Sect Daji. The restaurant was overcrowded, in addition to the small courtyard used to receive distinguished guests was full of people, even the ordinary wing rooms upstairs were all rented by casual repairers.

    At the window of a wing room on the third floor.

    A Golden Core cultivator in a blue robe looked at the three little beasts passing by under the window, his eyes flashed in thought.

    After a while, he turned his eyes slightly and looked at the square wall. After seeing the four demon cultivators guarding Yukang Town, the cultivator withdrew his gaze.

    Turning around and walking to the round table, he took out the spirit mist and made himself a cup of spirit tea. The tea was boiling hot, and the white mist curled up, making the monk's outstanding appearance slightly hazy.

    The monk picked up the teacup and drank lightly.

    As the tea entered his throat, a black line suddenly appeared on the monk's forehead.

    "The rumors are true. The hidden strength of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect is really unexpected." The

    black line on the forehead flashed away, and the monk seemed to have not noticed it. After drinking all the water, he sat down on the collapsed bed, closed his eyes and began to meditate.

    On the street, Xuan Xiaomeng's muscles were tense, and she looked around with dark eyes, trying to catch the sight that fell on them.

    After watching for a while, the line of sight disappeared.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her short legs and tugged at her small ears, stared blankly, and asked doubtfully: "Are you really envious of us?"

    Bai Shu bumped into Xuan Xiaomeng: "It's not envious or something. You think the treacherous two-legged beast Do you really want to make a contract with us? You are in the Demon Core Realm, and Leopard and I are about to enter the Demon Core Realm. Our cultivation base is not high, and two-legged beasts with too many eyes will look down on us." Renxiu contract

    spirit There are quotas for beasts. Ordinary monks can only have one beast in their lifetime, and those with good talent can contract one more. Even Hua Qing and Heimian Kanyan, who specialize in raising beasts, can only have four beasts at most.

    Spiritual beasts in the Demon Core Realm, whose cultivation level is neither high nor low, do not know whether they can survive the catastrophe of transformation in the future, and they are the most unwilling to contract with spiritual beasts.

    The two-legged contracted spirit beasts will only choose three types of beasts. One is the small spirit beasts whose attributes complement each other and has been cultivated tacitly since childhood.

    Of the three of them, her bloodline is the strongest, from the royal family of the Ice Origin Snow Fox Clan.

    But as we all know, the little princess of the Snow Clan's royal family was congenitally defective. She almost died when she was born, and then she was sent to the Beast Sect to recuperate her body. She has been born for almost two hundred years and has not yet reached the Demon Core Realm, so she can barely survive.

    That's right, to be alive.

    Her father, the fox, has prepared an ice coffin for her, and no one can tell when he will die.