Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    ◎—— Ferocious beasts◎

    "Hengfu River, who is that?"

    Hei Jian shook his head in the water away from Xuan Xiaomeng, and asked doubtfully, "How do you know that after this snake crosses the catastrophe, it will be contracted by someone?" Go?"

    He didn't think about going with others, people with two legs, except Xiaoshan Beast Sect and these stupid big guys, are all villains. Everyone wants to enslave them with contracts, eat less, work more, and always let the beasts rush forward in fights, and they will lose their lives if they are not careful. He has worked so hard to advance to become a demon cultivator, and only when he is stupid will he work hard for others.

    "It was a dream." Xuan Xiaomeng took a bite of the bamboo.

    "Dream?" Hei Jian was surprised.

    When he regained his senses, his tail slapped the water heavily, and he growled angrily: "You dragged me out of the water just for a dream?" I

    thought the bear was looking for him for something important, but it turned out it was for a dream.

    The snake's guts hurt, it's too angry...

    "Don't take it seriously, this bear has had this dream in this life, we can't let us be careless." Xuan Xiaomeng squinted at Hei Jian in the water with her small eyes, and said in a cold voice : "Heng Fujiang will come to you later, if you have the ability, you'd better swallow him in one gulp, lest he bring disaster to us."

    Killing the danger in the cradle, let Hei Jian swallow the villain surnamed Heng, she bears Life is safe.

    Xuan Xiaomeng spoke seriously, with a rare serious voice, and when he mentioned Hengfujiang, his eyes showed murderous intent.

    Xiong Tuanzi, who gave birth to a murderous heart, is especially good at bluffing snakes.

    Hei Jian was originally very angry, but when he saw the anger and murderous look in Mao Tuanzi's eyes, he tightened his expression, "What's going on, please be more careful?"

    This little guy doesn't seem to be making trouble for no reason. Will be contracted by Twolegs?

    Xuan Xiaomeng puffed her cheeks, and angrily told her own ending in the book, using the excuse of dreaming.

    After she finished speaking, she was silent.

    As if thinking of something, his eyes flashed cunningly, and he added embellishment: "Hengfu Jiangxin is a villain, and you didn't get there after you made a contract with him. You and him met a powerful man with a high level of cultivation, and you were beaten to death by him, and the villain used the waste of the corpse to cook you into a pot of snake soup and ate it into his stomach." Hmmmm

    ... ...yes, that's it.

    She is simply too smart.

    I don't believe that Hei Jian would foolishly make a contract with Heng Fujiang after knowing her tragic ending.

    To deceive the beast, you must first deceive yourself.

    On Xuan Xiaomeng's bear face, there was vivid sympathy.

    Hei Jian looked at her sympathetic little eyes, and asked doubtfully, "Really?

    " , Now it is too appropriate to take it out as the reason.

    Xuan Xiaomeng withdrew her gaze, and slowly pulled off a layer of bamboo shell with her nimble front paws, and said seriously while gnawing on the bamboo: "The dream is so real, even the name of Hengfujiang appeared in my dream, let's We must beware of him."