Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    ◎Where did the bear hanging from the tree go? ◎

    In a secluded cave, a silent conversation ended.

    Heng Fujiang half-closed his eyes and stood there.

    A moment later, weeds swayed without wind on the grass, and the sword eyebrows of the person at the entrance of the cave showed a chill. With a soft snort, he lightly threw the dharma sword into the air, stepped on the dharma sword, and flew eastward with the sword.

    On the other side, in the quiet woods.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who hung herself on a tree as a pendant, had fallen into a deep sleep.

    Only deep sleep can speed up her progress.

    The branch under her small body seemed to be dominated by some mysterious force, and with the wind blowing slowly, it shook like a cradle. The bear on the branch was ignorant, its small body was swaying from side to side, and it was about to fall from the branch as it watched.

    But at this moment, a ray of dim light quietly stretched out from the universe bag tied around her neck.

    A dark light emerged, immediately entangled Xuan Xiaomeng's body, and slowly spread out, finally forming a dark net.

    The dark net will take shape, and the four-legged bear will inevitably slide down from the branch.

    As soon as he fell, he fell into the net under his body.

    The net seemed to be very elastic, and the bear that fell into the net bounced its small body.

    Dark Light caught the little bear, and immediately tightened the net without making any noise, and dragged the little bear into the thick layer of leaves that Shen Bao had pulled out earlier.

    Shen Bao made a lot of leaves at that time, and as soon as Xuan Xiaomeng's small body was dragged into the leaves, it was buried tightly, not even a trace of bear hair was exposed outside.

    Not only was the bear buried, but the colorful divine light that was lingering around the bear just now seemed to have sensed something, and with a swoosh, they all retracted into the bear's body.

    Just after the little bear's figure completely disappeared in the woods, in the distance, a flying sword pierced the blue sky, and with a brilliant light, it galloped over quickly.

    The flying sword reached the woods and went to the sky. The man on the sword seemed to have heard movement in the forest, his eyes were cold, his five fingers suddenly became palms, his true energy leaked out, and he fanned a strong wind into the forest, trying to blow away the lush branches that blocked his sight.

    The branches sway from side to side with the sudden wind.

    With his sight no longer covered, Heng Fujiang stepped on the hilt of the dharma sword, leaned forward on one knee, and looked down at the forest.

    Under the forest, two spirit beasts, Shen Bao and Bai Shu, are picking up the red frost mushroom at an accelerated speed. Hongshuangzhi is extremely precious, if you don't pick it up as soon as possible, if other people find it, there may be disputes.

    When the sky above the forest, an unusually strong wind suddenly poured into the ground with strong force, and the one man and two beasts who were picking it immediately noticed it.

    One man and two beasts looked at each other, their movements stopped suddenly, and they entered a state of alert for an instant, then raised their heads and looked into the air vigilantly, thinking that someone, like them, had also discovered the forest growing red frost mushrooms.