Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    ◎Where was Xiongxiong's brother sent? ◎

    "Sit down."

    Dragon Soul stepped into the bright moon platform, glanced over Xuan Xiaomeng, and said: "If I guessed correctly, Xuan Xiaomeng should have come to Xiaoshan through the teleportation array." "

    Xiaoshan has arrived The teleportation array of Tianxi Mountain?" Hua Qing was surprised, and sat down beside Dragon Soul respectfully.

    Dragon Soul nodded: "Back then, your master was traveling abroad and had been a guest in the Ruishou secret realm for a while, and he and the Ruishou family can be considered old friends. Before leaving, he set up a teleportation formation in Tianxi Mountain, and said, if Ruishou If you have something to do, you can come to Xiaoshan to look for him through the teleportation array. But that teleportation array has never been activated for tens of thousands of years." Not long ago

    , he was awakened by Xuan Xiaomeng from the statue, and the moment he saw her, he guessed that Xu Beast Secret Realm might be Something happened, otherwise, Ruishou would not have sent a cub to the Beast Sect alone.     Hua Qing heard the words, and said: "Since Dragon Ancestor knows about Tianxi Mountain, what do you think about

    the fact that Tianxi was damaged by the stone outside the sky?"

There is no doubt about what Feng said.

    Now they just want to find out whether the unforeseen disaster in Xiao Xiong's family was man-made or an accident.

    "Until the matter is clearly investigated, we will not make a conclusion."

    Dragon Soul looked sideways, watching Xuanyuan Jifeng quietly: "Little friend Xuanyuan, my Beast Sect is weak and cannot spare manpower to investigate the matter of the meteorite outside the sky, Tianxi Mountain collapsed Since it has something to do with Xuanyuanzong, Xuanyuanzong will continue to investigate this matter. As for Xiaomeng, although she is an auspicious beast, she is also a demon clan. My demon clan only believes in the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, so she will continue to stay in the Beast Sect Go."

    Long Hun's words seemed to be discussing with Xuanyuan Jifeng, but in fact they could not be refused.

    The meaning is very clear, you do what you want, and he doesn't agree if you want the bear cub.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng said cautiously: "Your junior understands, I will report what my senior said to the suzerain." The

    world of comprehension is such a cruel world.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng relied on the strength of Xuanyuanzong to turn against the guests in other people's homes, and talked with Huaqing's master and apprentice as the principal, but the person sitting opposite him was replaced by the Black Dragon Dragon Soul, and his advantages disappeared instantly. .

    He is incompetent and powerless to refute the arrangement of the black dragon patriarch.

    This black dragon old monster of Beast Sect, even if he is the master of the sect or senior Sanxian, he can't ignore his opinion.

    This trip to Xiaoshan Beast Sect, although I didn't get any useful information from Xuan Xiaomeng, it was not a waste of time.

    The declining sect beasts are not like the rumors from the outside world at all. The old ghost sitting in front of them is enough to shock the cultivation world.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, this deity has friendship with your clan ten thousand years ago. I haven't seen you for ten thousand years. How many other clansmen do you have besides you?" Xiaomeng.