Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    ◎...Friendship is exhausted, and friendship must be exhausted◎

    The boat of friendship will be overturned once again.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie never expected that Xuan Xiaomeng would throw the blame on their backs. It was clearly Xiong Tuanzi who started stealing food tonight, so how could she be so good right now? Are they being naughty?

    It's so annoying!

    Friends must be exhausted.

    Zhou Wenshan complied, without saying a word, and stared coldly at the three little beasts, their appearance was a replica of Kanyan.

    Betrayed by Xuan Xiaomeng, Bai Shu and Rong Jie were so aggrieved that they wanted to avenge their grievances, but they were held back by Zhou Wenshan's cold glance.

    The lesson of looking at people's faces is not only learned by Xuan Xiaomeng, but also by Bai Shu and Rong Jie. The two little beasts didn't dare to say anything, and lowered their heads as if they had done something wrong.

    While bowing his head, he secretly stared at Xuan Xiaomeng who was hanging on Zhou Wenshan's lap.

    This smelly bear is shameless and cunning, the three of them did it together, why should they be stared at by the two-legged monk!

    The lotus seeds of Fengbao were stolen by three spirit beasts, Zhou Wenshan had to report to Huaqing. With one hand, he took Xuan Xiaomeng's soft meat and walked towards Donghua Hall. When leaving, the handyman disciple will also bring Bai Shu and Rong Jie with him.

    The three little beasts were limp and let the monks take them away. There is joy when eating, but sadness when being caught.

    Inside the Donghua Hall, Zhou Wenshan reported to Hua Qing about the misfortune of the lotus seeds of Futian Valley's phoenix treasure by three little beasts with a cold face.

    He talked about the facts without any embellishment.

    However, Xuan Xiaomeng, who heard his words, was sad. What is meant by "Xuan Xiaomeng took Bai Shu and Rongjie to eat Feng Baolian". The name should come first!

    Dissatisfied, fiercely dissatisfied.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her head, her eyes were watery and full of stubbornness, she had such a pitiful appearance that she couldn't see it.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie couldn't figure it out.

    What kind of face does she have? She dares to be wronged.

    It's them who should be wronged!

    Looking at the people and beasts in the hall, Hua Qing raised his brows and frowned tightly. His face, which was always warm, was rarely covered with frost.

    Fengbao lotus seeds are high-level medicinal herbs, which are specially used for monks in Yuanying. The pond of Fengbao lotus in the Zongli was brought back from a small secret place during the Kanyan Jindan period. It took a hundred years to bear fruit after careful cultivation. More than a dozen lotus pods were produced, just for the three quenched bodies above the Nascent Soul Realm in the Zongli.

    Although there are still three Phoenix Treasure Lotus Seeds left, they are only enough to practice a batch of pills. Patriarch Gu Qing is about to temper his body, if this furnace of pill explodes, then Patriarch Gu Qing will have to go to the Medicine Sect to buy the body tempering pill he needs to quench his body.

    Right now, lotus seeds being stolen or eaten is next. What really caused Huaqing a headache was the behavior of the spirit beasts going to the medicine fields to steal food.