Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    ◎The bear who can't get around the plot◎

    Looking at the bear hanging from his legs, Hua Qing couldn't keep the expression on his face.

    Killed by lightning?

    Thanks to her being able to speak.

    From the beginning to the end, Jie Lei never touched her.

    "Look, the raging Mao Mao has been blackened by lightning and has become ugly." To prove that he was really struck by lightning, Mao Tuanzi endured the pain and plucked a few black hairs from his short legs and handed them to Hua Qing.

    That little figure begging for comfort and a hug can be seen as long as you are not blind.

    Hua Qing: "...!!"

    Isn't this hair originally black?

    It's over, I can't keep up with the bear's thinking.

    Where did this bear learn this trick?

    Where did I learn it... Of course I learned it in the zoo.

    Which one of the bears in the zoo can't do this? Roll around, bark a few times, hug your legs, and you'll have everything.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who stayed in the zoo for a while, has learned the essence of this.

    She used to be the favorite bear among the parents and nurses in the zoo.

    Of course, Huaqing did not know this.

    All he knew was that this bear could act coquettishly, talk nonsense with open eyes, and was a teller. She could turn black into white, but he couldn't resist it, and he liked her.

    He clearly knew that she was talking nonsense, but when she hugged his legs and called Hua Qing affectionately, he lost his temper.

    Hua Qing looked at the sky, sighed, bent over, hugged the cub on her lap into the trap, and then smoothed her hair skillfully: "The flying tiger is going to cross the catastrophe, why don't you run away." That's all, that's it

    !

    Can't resist.

    Hua Qing couldn't bear to blame Xiao Xiong, and his tone was very gentle. While asking, he also took out a wooden comb from his Qiankun bag and combed Xuan Xiaomeng's hair.

    During the thunder calamity, Xuan Xiaomeng dug into the soil, drilled a hole, and his whole body was covered in ashes. If it is said to be ugly, it is not because it is ugly by lightning, but because Mao Mao is dirty, which affects her sense of beauty.

    "The stinky tiger suddenly crossed the catastrophe. It has short legs and can't run away." The arms of the owners are so comfortable.

    Xuan Xiaomeng rubbed against Huaqing, squinted her eyes in enjoyment, and obediently asked Huaqing to comb her hair.

    At the same time, I didn't forget to add another sentence: "Hua Qing, the stinky tiger is too angry. He survived the catastrophe. Benxiong accompanied him to be struck by lightning. When he turned around, she blamed him for the wrong shape. body."

    This pot must not be carried.

    Hua Qing had to help her rectify her name.

    The transformation of a dead tiger into a two-legged cub has nothing to do with this bear.

    The stinky tiger has always attached great importance to the form after the transformation. If you don't get this matter out of the way, you may have to be friends forever in the future.