Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    ◎The intrigue of beasts◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her innocent bear eyes, and ruthlessly sued the bamboo that broke her bear teeth. After Hua Qing and Gu Qing listened to Xuan Xiaomeng's words, their gazes shifted to Polygonatum odoratum.

    The whole body of Yuzhu is emerald jade, clear and flawless, without any breath of life, and it is no different from a dead thing.

    But it can give birth to the illusion of protecting the lord, break the teeth of auspicious beasts, and even shake the spirit veins of the beast sect with a single knock. Neither Gu Qing nor Hua Qing believed that this Polygonatum odoratum was just a mortal thing.

    Gu Qing brought Polygonatum odoratum closer to watch. After a while, the huge real essence covered Yuzhu, trying to find out what it was.

    Jade in the cultivation world is difficult to distinguish with the naked eye. It looks like jade, but it is not necessarily jade.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't stop him, her little eyes were full of joy.

    Xiong Xiong also wanted to know what the hell this thing was. Find out what it is, maybe you can eat it in your stomach.

    Just now when she hit the black dragon patriarch with this jade bamboo, although she was dizzy from the rebound, but the moment the jade bamboo and the star magpie stone collided, she felt a majestic aura.

    The breath was extremely strong, although it didn't leak out from Polygonatum odoratum, it burned her paws hot.

    The breath was fleeting, so fast that she thought it was an illusion, but after the breath disappeared, she caught the most familiar smell in the air.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at Gu Qing with hope, and quietly waited for Gu Qing to explain her doubts.

    Unfortunately, it was too early to be happy.

    Gu Qing frowned, Zhenyuan probed the Yuzhu thoroughly from the inside to the outside, and the answer he got was that the thing in his hand was still jade.

    After returning Yuzhu to Xuan Xiaomeng, Gu Qing looked up and exchanged a glance with Hua Qing.

    After meeting their eyes, Hua Qing found an excuse and sent Xuan Xiaomeng away. Before she left, Hua Qing thought of Xuan Xiaomeng's bear temper: "Xuan Xiaomeng, don't use Yuzhu to knock the Black Dragon Patriarch again."

    He didn't want to see the Beast Sect shake up from time to time.

    Not knowing what this Polygonatum odoratum was, Xuan Xiaomeng was a little disappointed, she turned her head and glanced at Huaqing, didn't say no to knock, didn't say knock, and left Donghua Hall listlessly.

    Holding the huge energy in his hand, but he couldn't eat it, and was so sad... As

    soon as she left, the gentleness and abruptness on Hua Qing's face dissipated, and the seriousness appeared on his sparse brows: "What can the ancestor observe?

    " , It seems to be a farce created by Xiaomeng, but as the suzerain of the Beast Sect, how can it really be treated as a farce.

    The Dragon Ancestor's dragon soul sleeps in the statue, and it will only appear once every hundred years. It will never be shaken out of the statue just because Xiaomeng knocks it.

    Unless, the vibration of the spiritual pulse made the ancestor of the black dragon aware of the crisis of extinction.

    Gu Qing half-closed his eyes, and said in thought: "It's not a mortal thing, but I can't see the material."