Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    ◎Who stipulates that bears must eat meat! ◎

    In late autumn, the frost and wind begin to rise.

    It was evening, the earth was dark, and thick clouds hung over Xiaoshan gloomyly.

    Xiaoshan Beast Sect, on the square on the thousand-story stone steps.

    A pure black and pure white bear dumpling, with its belly facing the sky, sits naively under the sculpture in the square, with two fat and short front paws, holding a fleshy melon that was just picked from the spiritual field.

    The little hairball is not big, with a chubby body, fat limbs, coupled with the dark circles under the eyes that look like sunglasses, the whole is cute and naive, and anyone who sees it can't help but want to get close.

    "Senior Brother Shen Bao, Xiaomeng, what's wrong with her? She's been sitting in front of the sculpture of the Black Dragon Patriarch for three days. She shouldn't be sick, right?" The

    Black Dragon sculpture was not far away.

    A boy about ten years old, wearing a blue shirt and bunting, worriedly asked Shen Bao who was staring at the little bear.

    While speaking, his hands were still tightly trapped in his arms and he squeaked, wanting to find the little bear to compete against the cub fire monkey.

    The fire spirit monkey looked very small, worthy of gathering spirits and enlightening wisdom.

    The little monkey's favorite meat melon was robbed by a meat-eating bear. He was throwing a temper tantrum and wanted to get back his rations, but his owner and temporary contractor held tight. Pull his tail to prevent him from fighting the bear.

    "I don't know, I've been in a daze for three days. She doesn't care about anyone except to pick melons in Lingtian."

    The boy called Shen Bao lowered his head and looked at the fresh flesh in his hand, his face full of melancholy.

    He also thought that Xiaomeng might be sick, otherwise, why did Xiaomeng, who has always been fond of meat, eat meaty melon?

    Meat melon is the favorite spirit melon of vegetarian spirit beasts. She is a meat-eating bear, so if she wants to snatch it, she is going to snatch Xuehu's spirit meat!

    Under the black dragon sculpture, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was clearly a vegetarian, was stunned for various reasons, followed by Xuan Xiaomeng, who had been eating meat for several years, and finally moved!

    As soon as he moved, his absent-minded eyes lit up instantly, like the purest obsidian.

    The clever eyes didn't know what to think, obviously there was no change, but suddenly there was hostility, and at the same time, the fluffy round face also inexplicably gave the illusion of tension.

    Xuan Xiaomeng regained consciousness.

    Seeing the meaty melon in her paws, Hedi threw the melon away, turned over awkwardly, fell to the feet of the black dragon sculpture, and sharpened her paws seriously.

    ——That’s right, grinding the claws.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's memory has been recovered for three days. As soon as she recovered, she felt a sense of urgency. Apart from looking for food, she spent the rest of the time sharpening her claws.

    After three days of grinding, the star magpie stone under the statue of the ancestor of the black dragon was polished until it shined. Her claws were still so small and not aggressive at all.