Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    ◎Xiong Xiong regards you as a friend, but you want to be Xiong Xiong’s sister-

    in-law◎After getting the answer from Huaqing that Xiong’s father and mother are all right, Xuan Xiaomeng completely let go of her hanging heart, she didn’t doubt Huaqing’s words at all, let alone think about it However, everyone will weave a lie together to deceive her.

    Mao Tuanzi's sadness came and went quickly. She only occasionally thinks of her brother Xiong, and the bear den where she has lived for a hundred years.

    However, Xuan Xiaomeng has never been in love with home, and the nostalgia for the bear's den was only for a short while, and then it was forgotten.

    Ever since she had a dream that night that her brother Xiong would be cramp and skinned thirty years later, the lazy hairball finally felt a sense of urgency.

    Although Brother Xiong has not been found yet, she has to prepare early. When the time comes, she will skin anyone who dares to skin Brother Xiong.

    ... Come on, this is a ferocious bear!

    For the sake of Brother Xiong's life, Xuan Xiaomeng even diligently picked up the bear fist of the panda family that shocked the demon world in her previous life. Get up, hey hey hey, bear punch.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is very familiar with this set of boxing techniques. The only bad thing is that the body has shrunk and the coordination of the limbs is not as good as before.

    Therefore, what she is practicing now is the coordination of limbs.

    But the degree of coordination is related to the size, the size is not as big as before, no matter how much you practice, in the eyes of others, it will always be crooked.

    The clumsy bear appearance opened the eyes of the wind snake that Kanyan sent to Mingyuetai to protect Mao Tuanzi.

    I have lived for hundreds of years, but I have never seen such a cute bear. But she didn't realize it herself, she hummed and hummed while crooked, playing with great vigor.

    Fortunately, no matter how crooked she is, her explosive power is real.

    On the old tree that had been planted for an unknown number of years in Mingyue Terrace, in just a few days, there were countless hollows, each of which was as big as Xuan Xiaomeng's fist.

    Punching is not counted, she even began to ponder, tempering her claws.

    In her previous life, her bear claws had been tempered by her to become her most lethal weapon. Now, Xuan Xiaomeng is still going to follow the old path and use her claws as an attack weapon.

    Good idea, but difficult to practice.

    Because she is still a young cub, her claws are not hard enough and sharp enough, she needs to spend more time polishing her claws.

    Ever since, under the black dragon statue, the black and white bear grinding its claws happened again.

    The thinking of the little beasts is amazing.

    Under the statue, originally there was only one bear grinding its claws, but two days later, the claw grinding team grew stronger, and a circle of little spirit beasts that used their claws to catch people lay neatly under the statue, sticking out their little buttocks and imitating the example All sharpened their claws.

    While grinding, they also exchanged their experience of grinding claws strangely.

    Now Xuan Xiaomeng is a great hero in the eyes of the little spirit beasts of the Beast Sect.