Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    ◎The raging bear ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng is a little heartless, her brother and the peacock were beaten by a group of small beasts, she seemed to be frightened, she patted her chest with her paws, as if she was afraid that others would hit the wrong bear , shook his head and buttocks together, and climbed to a nearby silver tree.

    He went up to the tree, found a wobbly branch, hung his limbs on the branch, hooked his round head, and squinted his small eyes to watch Xuan Xiaohei being beaten.

    While watching, he also took out the Polygonatum odoratum from the Qiankun bag and put it under his head, while inhaling the fragrance of the bamboo, he commented on the fighting power of Xuan Xiaohei and Peacock.

    In the end, the fight ended, and both sides suffered losses.

    Relying on his body of bear flesh, Xuan Xiaohei was on equal footing with a group of small beasts.

    It doesn't use spiritual power, just rely on muscle to fight, unless there is a tiger, lion or leopard, otherwise the other beasts are really impatient with Xuan Xiaohei.

    Although Xuan Xiaohei had the advantage of the race, it was an unfair gang fight. After the battle ended, Xuan Xiaohei was in a mess and lost a lot of hair on his body.

    The most pitiful thing is the peacock, those gorgeous feathers on the top of its head were snatched away by some little beast in this group fight.

    Although there are still feathers on his bird's head now, without the few feathers that look like a bird's crown, it looks like something is wrong.

    ——Like a handsome guy facing the wind in a jade tree, suddenly bald, indescribably weird.

    The other group of small beasts didn't please them either. Several carnivorous spirit beasts were bitten bloody by Xuan Xiaohei, and the smaller ones were hung from the tree by the seven-color peacock fan.

    In a word, the two waves of beasts who fought were all killed.

    Xuan Xiaohei felt sorry for his hair, the seven-colored peacock felt sorry for the feathers on his bird's head, and the two beaten beasts followed Xuan Xiaomeng to the Mingyue Platform.

    Xuan Xiao Hei Sang, that is a cute and cute mourning, but the seven-color peacock mourning keeps barking all the way, the ear-piercing cry makes Xuan Xiaomeng's sharp fingers stretch and contract, very I want to slap the seven-color peacock.

    But seeing the miserable appearance of the seven-color peacock, Xuan Xiaomeng stopped and fanned his mind again.

    Forget it, the peacock is stupider than a bear, what if the fan flies away and can't find the way to come.

    Arriving at Mingyue Terrace, before entering the yard, I heard the conversation between Bai Shu and Rong Jie inside Mingyue Terrace. Bai Shu and Ice Spider, the spirit beasts who entered the Dapan Secret Realm together, dispersed as soon as they entered the sect, and only Xuan Xiaomeng and the seven-color peacock who had no owner followed them to the Donghua Palace.

    As soon as Bai Shu came back, she immediately went to find Rong Jie, and then together with Rong Jie, they came to Mingyue Terrace to wait for Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Before going to Dapan Secret Realm, Bai Shu and Xuan Xiaomeng agreed to bring back good things for Rong Jie. Bai Shu was empty-handed and had nothing, but Xuan Xiaomeng had a lot of good things here. She asked her to come to Mingyue Platform with Rong Jie first. , When she returns from Donghua Palace, she will give it to them.