Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    ◎Heng Fujiang deserved to die ◎

    Under the collapsed tree, there was a muffled sound of pain, depressingly heard.

    Heng Fujiang felt pain in his internal organs, as if his internal organs had been knocked out of place, and a mouthful of blood couldn't be suppressed to spurt out again.

    The faint smell of blood spread with the night wind.

    On one side, Xuan Xiaomeng was hanging on the spider silk, like a bear on a swing, swaying from side to side, floating from side to side.

    The little bear's eyes are very bright.

    Hmph, just said, Xiong Xiong is the most vicious cub in the secret realm.

    The hidden weapon of the bear brand is accurate and powerful.

    You stinky bastard, if you dare to hit Brother Xiong's idea, you won't be able to hit you to death.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was proud.

    Just as she was happy, a faint smell of blood was blown into the air by the wind. The joy in Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes stagnated the moment she smelled the smell of blood.

    His dark eyes revealed deep doubts.

    Chubby tilted his head slightly, and looked at the fallen person over there in confusion.

    Staring at the direction where Heng Fujiang fell, Xuan Xiaomeng raised her ears, and took a few sharp breaths through her round nose.

    The smell of blood in the air, as she inhaled, rushed into her nose.

    Under the faint smell of human blood lingering in her nose, there are still a few wisps, the smell she is most familiar with.

    That's...

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes twitched, her claws let go of the ice spider's silk, and her plump body rolled up in the air, like a fluffy black and white ball. hit the ground.

    At the same time, Xuan Xiaohei, who was almost captured by Hengfujiang just now, was also sucking his nose vigorously, his eyes showing confusion.

    Because, like Xuan Xiaomeng, he also smelled the scent of his father and mother wrapped in the bloody smell.

    Moreover, in this smell, there is also a faint sense of ominousness that makes them unclear.

    "Bang!"

    A loud noise broke the silence in the air.

    "Hoho..."

    The dust flew away, and a childish bear roared angrily.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng landed on the ground, she quickly rolled over and rubbed herself up, gathering strength in her limbs, arching her petite body, and roaring in the direction of Hengfujiang's fallen ground.

    She has always been cute, and there is a cute little dumpling everywhere, but in an instant, she reveals the fierceness of being a monster.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who was confused, glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng who was on the ground, and also let go of the spider thread, rolled his body and rolled to Xuan Xiaomeng's side.

    Xuan Xiaohei looked at his sister Xiong fixedly, his dark eyes were full of helplessness.

    "Mengmeng, I, did I smell it wrong?"

    Xuan Xiaohei's voice was hesitant, and he looked at Xuan Xiaomeng hopefully.

    He seemed to want his sister Xiong to refute his words.