Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    ◎Bears are getting rich◎

    In a quiet room, one person and one bear confront each other.

    Xuan Xiaomeng puffed her cheeks, raised her round head high, and glared at Kanyan angrily.

    Kan Yan frowned coldly, pursed his lips, and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng disapprovingly with his dark eyes.

    "Xiaomeng, don't mess around, let me take a look at Yuzhu." Although Kanyan's tone is strict, his eyes are full of helplessness.

    Little Xiong was carrying the Buddha Crystal, if the primordial spirit in the bamboo fell into Xiaomeng's hands just because he coveted the Buddha Crystal, then Xiaomeng would be in danger.

    Kanyan is clear about the origin of Polygonatum odoratum, but only when it is clear, he becomes more suspicious.

    The bamboo forest in Xiaoshan is just ordinary bamboo, and all the bamboo utensils in the sect come from that bamboo forest. All these years, the disciples of the Beast Sect have come and gone in the bamboo forest, but they have never found this jade bamboo, but after Pian Xiaomeng's eating habits changed, he dug out this strange jade bamboo in the bamboo forest not long after.

    After it was dug out, Xiaomeng's teeth were broken, and the dragon ancestor in the black dragon statue was awakened with one blow, and was even shaken out of the statue. From the very beginning, the master and he were skeptical about this Polygonatum odoratum, but because Xiaomeng liked it, they didn't delve into it.     If Yuzhu is just Yuzhu, no matter how miraculous it is, it doesn't matter. Now that he knows that there is a powerful soul in Yuzhu, he can no longer let Xiaomeng continue to lead him.     "Don't give it, don't give it, it's raging." Xuan Xiaomeng gritted her teeth, determined not to take out Yuzhu to Kanyan.     "Xiaomeng, you should know that it is not safe to be around you. The Yuanshen in Yuzhu is too powerful, and none of us knows whether he is deliberately approaching you or not, and it is not appropriate to let him stay by your side." Kan Yan saw Xuan Xiaomeng's attitude was firm, and her tone softened a bit.     Xuan Xiaomeng has always been soft and not tough, Kan Yan's attitude softened, and her horizontal dark circles drooped down.     "He didn't harm Xiong Xiong, and he even saved Xiong Xiong and Rong Jie."

    I don't know if Yuzhu showed up on her own initiative, but when Xuan Xiaomeng mentioned him before, her throat seemed to be blocked and she couldn't say anything. I talked about him again tonight, but my throat didn't feel clogged anymore.

    "What's going on, tell me."

    Rong Jie and Bai Shu didn't know what happened in the woods that night, they only knew that Xie Xiu wanted to kill Rong Jie, how they escaped, and who killed Xie Xiu , is still a mystery.

    Xiaomeng told her master that she killed the evil cultivator.

    But just listen to this, and don't take it seriously.

    The master asked Xiaomeng several times, but Xiaomeng couldn't explain why.

    Now that she can tell about Yuzhu, Xuan Xiaomeng certainly won't lie to Kanyan, she gesticulates and tells Kanyan what happened in the woods that night in detail.

    Kanyan frowned after listening.

    After a while, he asked some details about Xuan Xiaomeng's relationship with Yuzhu.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's milky voice, as long as Kanyan doesn't confiscate her Yuzhu, she won't hide anything, she will say everything that needs to be said.