Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    ◎The bear who dug the door again◎

    Shen Bao went back to the clan to find Hua Qing, Xuan Xiaomeng climbed to the nearest tree branch, her chubby limbs were hanging in the air, and her small eyes were vigilant about her surroundings.

    The posture of defense, how can there be the usual laziness.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is usually lazy and lazy, but at the critical moment, she can distinguish the serious from the serious.

    There was an extra formation inexplicably outside the sect. As a member of the Beast Sect, Xuan Xiaomeng felt that she had an obligation to protect the Beast Sect.

    ——It’s a very caring bear!

    But it's just a little... powerless.

    Be on guard without half a stick of incense, the bear's head was covered with paste, and the dark circles under his eyes slowly covered his dizzy head.

    The line of sight unknowingly turned into a crack, Xuan Xiaomeng woke up aroused, curled up her limbs, and grabbed the tree pole.

    The sound of scratching the tree pole finally drove the sleepy bugs away for a while, Xuan Xiaomeng yawned, and scratched harder and harder.

    The Beast Sect is not far from the bamboo forest, but if it is close, it is not close by walking on two legs. Shen Bao Yujian in the foundation building period takes two hours to run back and forth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng waited outside the forest, his eyes battling. In the distance, three beams of dazzling light streaked across the sky and rushed towards the bamboo forest. Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the flying sword that was approaching, and her forceful spirit suddenly slackened, her head drooped weakly, like a dead bear, her whole body was hanging on the branch of the tree.

    Hoo hoo, it's finally here.

    If she doesn't come again, she will hardly be able to hold on.

    ... She can fuck herself to a sleeping bear. Don't expect her to have much patience. When she is not active, she can keep her eyes open, which is already a lot of perseverance.

    Panda's nature, she didn't change it in her previous life, and she can't change it in this life.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, there is something strange in the forest." Hua Qing fell from the flying sword and looked at the drowsy black and white bear sticking out his tongue on the branch. Immortal Xu Hao followed behind him.

    Shen Bao was one step behind Hua Qing, arrived at the bamboo forest, once he swung his flying sword, he jumped onto the branch of the tree and lifted Xuan Xiaomeng down.

    "Nothing unusual." Xuan Xiaomeng fell into Shen Bao's arms, arched her head, and rubbed against him affectionately.

    When Shen Bao went to Huaqing, he happened to meet Xu Hao who was also in Donghua Palace.

    Xu Hao is Gou Le's master. Goule has dual spiritual roots of fire and wood. In the half month that Xuan Xiaomeng has been busy opening up spiritual fields, he has risen from the fourth level of Qi training to the fifth level of Qi training. His talent is relatively outstanding in the Zongli, and he is very suitable for practicing alchemy. Xu Hao went to the Donghua Palace and wanted to ask Hua Qing to cast a elixir furnace for Goule.

    Although the Xiaoshan Beast Sect is famous for raising animals, it also has skills such as drawing talismans, alchemy, formations, and weapon refining. This is a must-have course for a cultivator.