Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    ◎I have learned the essence of the bear ◎

    Shen Bao is confused.

    I don't understand why Eldest Brother pretended to be Xu Hao and brought them to Dapan Secret Realm.

    This trip to the Great Rock Secret Realm should have been led by the elder brother, but the elder brother pushed the matter to Master Xu Hao on the grounds that he wanted to help Fei Tianhu stabilize the realm.

    Now, Xiaomeng said, "Realist Xu Hao" is the elder brother.

    Eldest brother has made such a big circle, what kind of medicine is being sold in the gourd?

    Shen Bao didn't know what Kan Yan was talking about. Xuan Xiaomeng, who had been in the same room with Kanyan for more than ten days, did not understand what kind of mystery Kanyan was playing.

    Xuan Xiaomeng did ask, but every time he asked, Kanyan distracted him with delicious food.

    Both Xuan Xiaomeng and Bai Shu said that the one who was fighting outside was the senior brother, Shen Bao did not suspect him, bent over, and pulled down Xuan Xiaomeng who was biting his pants: "I'll go and see, don't run around With that

    said, Shen Bao jumped out of the window and flew away with his sword in the air.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stared.

    ... If you don't bring bears to watch the excitement, the owner doesn't love her anymore.

    Hmph, if you don't bring it, don't take it, Xiong Xiong doesn't have long legs, so go by yourself.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, they're calling." Just as Xuan Xiaomeng was about to go out by herself, Bai Shu, who was lying on the window, let out a thieving voice.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stopped on all fours, turned a corner halfway, rushed to the window, stood up, and looked outside with her eyes wide open.

    Under the vast night sky, two figures galloped out of nowhere, like swallows under the moon, flying together and flying towards the inn.

    Their speed was extremely fast, quickly sweeping away layers of afterimages.

    The afterimage pierced the night sky, making it hard to figure out which afterimage was their real body.

    The fighting sound that Xuan Xiaomeng and Bai Shu heard earlier was far away from the fairy city. According to the sound that came from it, it should be by the moat outside the city. After a while, Kanyan and others broke into the inner city.

    Suibei City has a clear rule that private fighting is not allowed, and the two black shadows who are chasing have already restrained their true energy, and they only rely on their body skills to run quickly in the air, and no one dares to make moves in the city.

    And at this moment, Kan Yan still seems to be wearing Xu Hao's skin, his height looks about the same as Xu Hao, but he is covered with a wolf-shaped mask with green fangs.

    Even though the owner of his family was wearing a mask, Xuan Xiaomeng recognized him at a glance.

    His aura is restrained to the Golden Core, and even Lei Huang, whom he recruited to fight the enemy, no longer has a gorgeous blue appearance, but pure white.

    "Kan Yan has collected his real energy, and he will not be able to run away from that villain. He and Lei Huang sneaked around, pretending to be what other people are going to do, and even put a mask on his face. Once this mask is worn, he is definitely a villain." Bai Shu stared outside, with a suspicious expression on his face.