Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    ◎The bear who hates even bad guys◎

    The sunset is gorgeous, and the mountains in the distance seem to be covered with a layer of Phnom Penh, which is particularly dazzling.

    Rushan Village.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was full of food and drink, seeing the sun was about to set, fighting with all four legs, stumbling up, yelling at Bai Shu and Rong Jie, ready to return to the Beast Sect.

    When she left, her eyes were blurred, and she took a piece of Lingshi from the Qiankun bag, and used it as wine money, and gave it to the old disciple who invited them to drink.

    This old disciple is too good at it.

    Invite Xiong Xiong to eat, and give Xiong Xiong wine to drink. Although the wine is not called spiritual wine, Xiong Xiong likes the taste. There are back and forth, this time I gave the money, and next time she comes to ask the old disciple for a drink, the old disciple will definitely welcome him more.

    Xiong, who thought that after paying for the drink, he could still drink next time, followed Bai Shu and the others, and staggered out of Rushan Village.

    Monkey wine tastes refreshing when drunk, but it has a particularly strong aftertaste.

    Ordinary people would be drunk for three days after a small drink, and even spirit beasts have a strong ability to carry drunkenness. Although they are dizzy from drunk, they can still walk.

    It's just the way it walks is a bit weird.

    Obviously going east, but he can kick his feet and turn to the west.

    Rushan Village is on the left side of the Beast Sect, and it is tens of miles away from the Beast Sect. This distance is only an hour's walk in normal times. But today the three little beasts were drunk, they moved forward at a snail's pace, and sometimes went astray.

    Not to mention, two of them were completely drunk and indulged themselves.

    Among them, Xuan Xiaomeng was the one who made more and more noise.

    Since leaving Rushan Village, Xiong has been humming and haha, standing up from time to time, shaking his head and tail, and punching the drunk bear. He also chattered all the way, calling her a Kung Fu Panda.

    No, the sky was completely dark, and the three of them were still circling Rushan. Only the black panther is still awake and can clearly know the way back to the clan.

    "Rongjie Rongjie, Xiong Xiong is top-heavy, you have to carry it, you have to carry it."

    Xiong, who was originally top-heavy from birth because of his body shape, felt more and more that his weak short legs could no longer bear the weight of his body.

    The drunken bear was even more shameless, and his soft voice licked a little naive.

    ... A beast in the demon core state acted like a baby to a small animal in the body training state, only Xuan Xiaomeng could do it.

    When Bai Shu heard that Xuan Xiaomeng was going to call Rongjie to carry him, the drunken fox stared at him, gesticulated with his paws, and said empressly, "Bold, how dare you let my princess' general carry you? How could you insult the general like this?" Do you care about the princess?"

    The black panther who was pulled by Xuan Xiaomeng and Bai Shu said, "...!!"

    The drunken bear and fox turned out to be so terrifying.