Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    ◎It seems that someone is going to put on a burlap sack. ◎

    Suddenly there are two Qiankun bags in his hand, Xuan Xiaomeng is surprised, and glances at Bai Shu and Rong Jie with small eyes.

    Seeing this, Bai Shu and Rong Jie quickly reached out and touched their necks.

    After touching the universe bag hanging safely around his neck, Qi Qi shook his head at Xuan Xiaomeng.

    "It's not yours, so whose is it?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng was confused, when did the two Qiankun bags on her paws come out?

    Rong Jie didn't know what he thought of, and the animal eyes flashed suddenly, looking at Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes, there was a lot of admiration: "Xuan Xiaomeng, you are so good, I said you just rolled away, and you rolled away." It’s a coincidence that those two two-legged beasts stabbed each other, I dare say you are planning to hit their Qiankun bags.” When

    Rong Jie said this, Bai Shu also reacted, and immediately The paw hit Xuan Xiaomeng's bear's leg: "Hahaha, Xuan Xiaomeng, you are so smart, I won't call you a stupid bear in the future."

    Xuan Xiaomeng was stupefied, realizing what the little friend was saying.

    ...Hmmmm, is she that cunning in my friend's heart?

    Bah, bah, bah, she is not a bear who takes advantage of her.

    "Take a look at what's inside." Bai Shu stretched out his claws, wanting to snatch the Qiankun bag from Xuan Xiaomeng's hand.

    Xuan Xiaomeng swung his bear paw and slapped Bai Shu's paw off. "Don't wrong me, Benxiong, I didn't intend to hit their Qiankun bag."

    "All right, this Qiankun bag ran into your hand." Bai Shu's paw was slapped so painfully, he retracted his paw and hid it under his stomach Get up, very dishonest.

    "They came into my hands by themselves." Xuan Xiaomeng slapped her little ears, and threw one of the Qiankun bags to Bai Shu: "Don't say that this bear is not enough friends, this one is for you, and the other is mine. "

    Don't care how these two Qiankun bags ran onto his claws, and if they got into Xiong Xiong's hands, they were Xiong Xiong's things. Anyone who sees it has a share, she rolls dizzily, and must monopolize a Qiankun bag.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie had no objection, got the Qiankun bag and began to count the things inside.

    The ones who started the dispute just now were the monks in the foundation-building period. Bai Shu and Rong Jie thought they would gain something, but they didn't want to. They turned the Qiankun bag upside down. Except for two middle-grade spirit stones, the rest were some talismans and formation flags. There are also potions. Talismans and formation flags are useless garbage in the eyes of spirit beasts. By nature, beasts of the monster race like to fight hand-to-hand. Moreover, the Beast Sect has special pills for spirit beasts, and they don't need these pills.

    After the three little beasts finished counting the Qiankun bags, surprise appeared in their eyes.

    —too poor!

    Shocked... The two-legged beasts outside are actually poorer than these beasts.

    Two middle-grade spirit stones equals two hundred low-grade spirit stones. It's not that they brag about themselves, even if there are no wild spirit beasts offered by the demon parents and demon mothers in the sect, they can still take out two middle-grade spirit stones.