Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    ◎Brother Xiong is too embarrassing! ◎

    Outside the secret, everyone worked together to support the passage of the secret realm, hoping to win life for the disciples of the sect.

    In the secret realm, the pressure of space crushing is getting stronger and stronger, landslides and ground cracks, and countless mysterious black vortexes emerge from the sky and spin rapidly.

    The gust of wind rotates with the vortex, sweeping the entire secret realm ruthlessly, and everything around is swallowed by the vortex.

    The Foundation Establishment disciples in the secret realm panicked and tried their best to stabilize their bodies, not wanting to be sucked away by these space vortexes.

    How can a person's power compare to the power of a world. Although the secret realm is called a secret realm, it is a realm of its own. A world collapsed, and the alien creatures were either strangled by the power of space, or squeezed out by space.

    When the first person in the secret realm was blown upside down by the howling wind, the others couldn't hold back, and were blown away by the power of the secret realm one after another like meteors.     Outside Lingwen Mountain, all the masters supporting the tunnel heard a scream of horror, and saw a beam of starlight flash out from the tunnel in the secret realm, and as soon as it came out, they lost their strength and smashed to the ground.     With the appearance of this person, the screams at the entrance of the passage became more and more serious, and more and more people came out of the passage flying upside down.     An unknown force that no one can contend with. The joint efforts of all the great powers can only make the passage of the secret realm closed after two sticks of incense.     When the passage to the secret realm is completely closed, there are still a few sporadic lights shining in the endless and deep passage, which are other foundation-building disciples who will come out in time in the future.     The secret realm was closed, and the elders of each sect were sullen, and began to count the disciples individually. These people were squeezed out by the secret realm, and panicked, but fortunately, they were not injured and their minds were still clear.     Speaking of which, only three people came out of the tunnel in a daze.     One of them is Yan Zuo, a disciple of Wuxiangzong Tianjiao Pavilion, and the other two are Xuanyuan Mu and Xuanyuan Meng. These three disciples were all seriously injured, and Yan Zuo even injured their spiritual roots.     Although the disciples of Tianjiao Pavilion occupy a lot of training resources, they also have a strong sense of responsibility.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng slammed into Ruichang, the aftermath of the power shook, and the people from the three sects closest to them were greatly harmed. At that time, everyone else followed Yan Zuo's lead, and the powerful force rushed over. Yan Zuo never thought of throwing Shen Bao and the others behind him cast their swords at the first moment in order to resist for a while.

    This resistance was not injured, and the spiritual root appeared to be broken.

    When each sect counted the disciples, they all began to ask the disciples what happened in the secret realm and why it was closed early.

    These disciples didn't know what happened in the secret realm, they all asked three questions, but Gong Cen and Yin Mingyi from the Sword Sect said that there were monks above the transformation spirit realm in the secret realm.

    When the elders of the sect heard the words, thoughts flashed in their eyes.

    Could it be that the accident in the secret realm has something to do with this cultivator in the realm of transforming gods?