Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    ◎A bear with a mouth full of tiger hair◎

    Xuanyuan Jifeng is a slick man, he intends to befriend the Beast Sect and find out about Xuan Xiaomeng's situation. While the auction was still going on, he had a conversation with Hua Qing and was invited to live in the Beast Sect.

    Today's auction in Yukang Town, due to the appearance of black iron, the competition is fierce. It lasted until the evening before it officially ended.

    The piece of black iron that made Xuan Xiaomeng deeply resentful was finally sold for a sky-high price. It was acquired by the grand elder of Nirvana Sect, who was only slightly weaker than the four major sects.

    Huaqing is going to handle the follow-up of the auction, and Kanyan is in charge of the security of Yukang Town.

    When the breath of souls rose from the woods all over the night, Xuanyuan Jifeng was watching Kanyan handle a robbery incident. No, when Kanyan found something strange in the sky and came to check, he followed Kanyan to the woods.

    The two had just arrived, and when they raised their eyes, they were horrified to see that their own bear, the primordial spirit, had come out of the body and was hanging on the leg of a powerful primordial spirit.

    It's fine if you hang it up, and you still gnaw on the leg of this primordial spirit.

    However, she didn't gnaw anything, but she was chewing with her small mouth, her face full of fascination.

    Kanyan and Xuanyuan Jifeng: "...!!"

    Even Kanyan, who has always been calm, couldn't look directly at his own bear.

    The intrusion of a strange breath brought Jun Tianze, who was in deep thought, back to his senses. He raised his eyes, his eyes were as still as still water, looking at Kan Yan and Xuanyuan Jifeng silently.

    Those were a pair of calm black hole-like eyes, deep in the bottom of them, as if they contained the most mysterious and missing stars in the universe, a light glance fixed Kanyan and Xuanyuan Jifeng in place.

    Jun Tianze lowered his eyes, looked at the little bear on his lap, his soul shook slightly, and disappeared in an instant.

    As soon as he disappeared, Kanyan and Xuanyuan Jifeng were awakened by a single glance.

    The pupils of the two shrank suddenly, and they frowned and searched around.

    The surroundings are calm, the breath of the soul has disappeared, and the mysterious soul that makes people frightened has disappeared.

    The two looked at each other, and they both saw the astonishment in each other's eyes.

    However, the two sides didn't communicate anything, they stepped up and walked towards Xuan Xiaomeng's body and soul respectively.

    And Xuan Xiaomeng...

    ran away with the delicious food in her arms, and the miniature version of Yuanshen hugged empty, bumped and fell all over the place.

    From the bear's mouth, there was a moaning sound, and the four short legs kicked and kicked, trying to turn over to find her food.

    But Yuanshen was too small, so he tried to dig a few times with his limbs, but he couldn't turn it over.

    Looking at Xuan Xiaomeng's ignorant and even more itchy soul, Kanyan's cold and solemn face was slightly relaxed.

    He bent down, supported the bear soul with his true energy, and brought her to the side of the flesh.