Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    ◎Sister Xinxiong, that's right◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng's operation scared the disciples of Jianzong and Beiyuan Beastzong out of their eyes.

    Everyone is puzzled.

    Can a spirit beast that has already been contracted be put into another spirit beast ring?

    It was another spirit beast that pretended to be a spirit beast...

    This question is too superficial, and it is beyond their cognition, and they can't understand the reason at all.

    Xuan Xiaomeng also didn't understand the reason.

    In fact, she was also a little surprised. She just saw that Yin Mingyi wanted to pretend to be her brother, so she thought, Xiong Xiong pretended to be brother Xiong first, so that you don't have to pretend to be bear.

    As for whether it could fit in, Xuan Xiaomeng hadn't thought about it at all.

    As a result, once it was installed, it was really installed.

    As we all know, only the contractor can cast a spell to open the spirit beast ring. As long as the beast enters the spirit beast ring, unless the owner dies, no one can take it away.

    Although this "common sense" doesn't seem to work for her, she can also open the spirit beast ring by herself.

    After putting on Brother Xiong, Xuan Xiaomeng felt that she had no worries and could show off her power. She swung her short legs and rushed towards the people of Jianzong and Beiyuan Beastzong angrily.

    The inner horoscope has its own prestige, and when she ran, she was covered with monster elements. Before Xuan Xiaomeng rushed to the group of two-legged beasts who wanted to compete for her brother Xiong, there were a few weaker ones who were transformed by her. Yaoyuan was crushed and retreated urgently.

    In the first battle after the advancement, Xuan Xiaomeng became very powerful.

    Even without the bear's paws, with a small body that has shrunk to forty catties, this group of little foundation-building monks couldn't turn over.

    Earlier, the two waves of people who would not let anyone for Xuan Xiaohei changed their momentum and started besieging Xuan Xiaomeng together.

    However, Xuan Xiaomeng is now the most vicious cub in the Dapan Secret Realm. His strength is comparable to that of a high-ranking Golden Core cultivator, and his combat power is extremely different. Not a single bear hair was touched.

    On the contrary, the bear who was looked at as clumsy, but actually ran without seeing a shadow, punched them here and there, causing pain all over their bodies.

    They are also lucky.

    Met Xuan Xiaomeng, a fairly "reasonable" bear.

    Although Xuan Xiaohei sued Xuan Xiaomeng, saying that they were not good people and abused bears. But Xuan Xiaomeng has his own distinction between good and evil, and this group of people has a bad attitude, but none of them shows malice that Xiong hates.

    If they were full of malice like the evil cultivator she met in Xiaoshan Beast School who wanted to kill Rong Jie, then today, they might not just be beaten by "reasonable" bears.

    And for the sake of them raising Xuan Xiaohei, Xuan Xiaomeng only taught him a lesson, and didn't really kill him.

    She just wanted to vent her anger on Brother Xiong who had been wronged, and let them know that Xiong from the Xuan family is not so easy to bully.