Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    ◎The peacock who was limped by fooling ◎

    Xuan Xiaohei held his head, his small eyes peeked around the animals, and finally the panda eyes fell on his own sister.

    Xuan Xiaohei was horrified when he saw his own sister twitching her ears innocently, her small eyes shining, and her appearance of agreeing with the proposal of the group of animals.

    It's over, it's over, Miss Xiong is no longer that soft, fragrant, delicate and glutinous girl Xiong.

    What kind of existence is the Xiaoshan Beast Sect? Hera

    , the beasts in this sect have a set of methods to deal with people...

    However, my sister Xiong still thinks it's okay, her small eyes are shining, looking at it, it seems that she really wants to implement their plan immediately.

    A bear den has been sleeping for a hundred years, not to mention, Xuan Xiaohei really knows Xuan Xiaomeng very well.

    Right now, Xuan Xiaomeng is just gearing up and ready to do it.

    "Okay, let's do this, poison the peacock, tie it into a rice dumpling, freeze it and bury it in the ground, I don't believe that the bastard surnamed Heng can contract him by hiding him so tightly." Mao Tuanzi patted the

    grass , yelling at his brother and his friends, ready to find fault with the peacock.

    The sunlight filters through the layers of leaves, and the mottled falls to the woods.

    A group of small animals neatly passed through the woods and walked towards the lake.

    The unlucky and sad seven-color peacock just wanted to say hello to his kin, but was caught by a group of small beasts and prepared to put him in a sack.

    The peacock fluttered his pair of flamboyant wings that were not good at flying at all, and returned to its place of perch. The bird's head was slightly raised, and its beautiful sapphire-like eyes were staring at the sky melancholy.

    "Wow, wow..." The mournful cry, with a voice like a ghost crow, was very ear-piercing.

    The seven-color peacock is very sad.

    Earlier, he had killed the monster crocodile and went back to the shade of the tree to rest, but he didn't want to, but suddenly heard the call of other spirit beasts.

    He was surprised that after so many years, there were finally spirit beasts of the same race appearing on his territory.

    Trapped in one place, lonely for too long, Hua Peacock's animal heart was ready to move, and finally couldn't hold back his curiosity, so he ran to the medicine field, wanting to say hello to the spirit beast who was also a monster.

    Walking to the edge of the medicine field, I saw many people of the same clan there. The discipline of the fellow clansmen seems to be very strong, and they even sleep in rows on their stomachs.

    He turned his head and felt that he was a foreigner and couldn't mess up the formation, so he just jumped in line to the side of the most beautiful bear.

    But...

    the fellow clansmen seemed not very friendly, he opened his screens to welcome them, but instead of applauding and praising him for his beauty, they kept silent and wanted to beat him.

    The seven-colored peacock felt sorry for itself, jumped onto a higher stone by the lake, lowered its head, and admired the reflection in the water.