Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    ◎A raging hidden weapon that is hard to guard against ◎

    Yukang Town is a secular town affiliated to the Beast Sect, a hundred miles away from the Beast Sect. It is said to be a town, but in fact its size is comparable to a small town. The people who run shops and do business in the town are inextricably related to the disciples of the Beast Sect.

    Half of the handymen in the Beast Sect are the children of the town residents.

    Some handymen have spiritual roots and can practice, and some have no spiritual roots and cannot practice, but they all have a common skill, that is, they are especially good at taking care of spirit beasts.

    The sun shines on the town, adding a layer of orange to the bustling town.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's little beasts descended from Xiaoshan Mountain and ran towards Yukang Town after having fun. When they reached the town, the sun had completely enveloped the earth.

    As soon as they arrived in the town, the beasts separated and went to find their owners.

    A disciple of the Beast Sect came to Yukang Town a few days ago and set up his own stall in Yukang Town.

    Most of the stalls on the street sell ordinary items, and rare items rarely appear. Precious items will only appear in the auction held by the Beast Sect on the penultimate day of Daji.

    Items that can be priced on the auction table are really good things.

    Bai Shu, Rong Jie, and Xuan Xiaomeng, the three little beasts walked side by side without looking for their respective owners. Because their property is free and their wallets are big enough, they don't need to go to the owner to get money.

    Today is the first day of the festival, there are so many monks rushing to Xiaoshan Beast Sect, the teleportation light at the entrance of the town has never stopped, and the spacious streets are crowded with people.

    There are too many people, it is easy to cause chaos, Huaqing has taken precautions in the early days, and before the big fair, he invited a few big demon cultivators who were secretly cultivating in the back of Xiaoshan Mountain to come out to help out.

    These demon cultivators who cultivated latently in Xiaoshan are the foundation of Xiaoshan Beast Sect.

    On the Sifang City Tower, there are four gorgeous and beautiful clothes, and the outstanding faces of Moshen stand awe-inspiringly. Their restrained aura makes it easy for people to ignore them, but monks who are familiar with the Beast Sect know that these four people are from the Beast Sect. The demon cultivator.

    Xuan Xiaomeng found these four people as soon as she entered Yukang Town. Because of her experience in her previous life, she could see the real bodies of these four people at a glance, namely the Spirit Crane, the Colorful Butterfly, and the Cloud Wolf Scarlet Spider.     The cultivation bases of the four demon cultivators are all above concentration, comparable to the ancestors of human beings. Among them, Linghe has the highest cultivation level and has reached the middle stage of body tempering, which is the same as the middle stage of human monks' fusion. Because of them guarding Yukang Town, there are many people on the street, but the order is not bad, and no one dares to make trouble.     Xuan Xiaomeng opened her small eyes, looked enviously at Sifang Yaoxiu, and sighed.     No envy, nothing to envy, Xiong Xiong had a higher level of cultivation than them in his previous life, and he was a more powerful bear than them.     If you eat well and sleep well in this life, you will definitely be able to catch up with them.     Setting the goal of eating well and sleeping well, Xuan Xiaomeng threw away the disappointment in her heart, and randomly caught a disciple of the Beast Sect on the street to help them bargain, and became a shopaholic with Bai Shu and Rong Jie.     Shopping can make Xiong happy, Xuan Xiaomeng has no restraint, and the Lingshi in his pocket starts to flow out.     Every time I pass by a stall, I will pick and choose, buy things that bears can eat, and walk around. The Qiankun bag is filled with elixir herbs, but the bulging wallet has shrunk, and there are only a few sporadic spirit stones. Still lying in it.     The spirit stones were all gone, and Xuan Xiaomeng felt a little distressed. Abandoning the little disciple who helped her bargain, Xuan Xiaomeng followed Bai Shu and Rong Jie to the outside of the town, planning to find a place to eat.     Bai Shu and Rong Jie didn't have Xuan Xiaomeng's bear stomach, they couldn't stuff everything into their mouths, some elixirs could be eaten, but some couldn't, they walked around and didn't spend a single spirit stone.     But today is only the first day of the fair, and they are not in a hurry. There are still fourteen days to go, and they will always buy something useful to them.     In the dense forest outside the town, on a lush big tree, Xuan Xiaomeng was holding a brightly colored spiritual herb that couldn't be named, eating it foolishly and feeling very comfortable. Bai Shu and Rong Jie lay on the huge branches, combing their hair, waiting quietly for Xuan Xiaomeng to finish eating, and then returned to the Beast Sect.