Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    ◎Xiong Xiong is about to advance ◎

    In the ring of spirit beasts, Xuan Xiaomeng was circling in a hurry, walking up and down, her little eyes were filled with anger.

    Just now, when she drooped her eyes and fell asleep, she smelled a familiar smell among the intricate smells.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was very familiar with this smell, it was the smell of Xuan Xiaohei who had slept with her for hundreds of years.

    Brother Xiong also came to Dapan Secret Realm?

    Smelling this smell, Xuan Xiaomeng's spirit was shaken, and Xiongmao was very happy.

    But within two seconds of being happy, the grinning bear's mouth froze, and Mao's face showed some uncertainty.

    Because the smell she smelled was very faint, so faint that it would disappear when the wind blows. If it wasn't for her sharp nose, she might not be able to detect it.

    This is also the reason why she is scratching her ears in a circle in a hurry, and must enter the secret realm.

    With such a weak breath, either Xuan Xiaohei became someone else's beast and was imprisoned in the ring of spirit beasts by villains, or someone in the crowd had been in contact with Xuan Xiaohei for a long time.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was anxious in the spirit beast ring, worried that Xuan Xiaohei would die, and the few people outside who heard her immature bear voice were almost not frightened by her voice.

    Even Kanyan lost control of his expression in shock.

    "Xiaomeng?"

    Kanyan's eyes fell on the spirit beast ring worn by Shen Bao on his wrist, and he called out uncertainly.

    "What are you doing?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng was sitting in the ring of spirit beasts, her little paws quickly pinching her ears, wondering what was going on with her Brother Xiong, when she heard Kan Yan's voice, she asked casually.

    As soon as this rhetorical question came out, the four people outside looked at each other in blank dismay.

    --shocked!

    Spirit beasts talking in the spirit beast ring... This is unscientific!

    Shen Bao was surprised, swallowed, and tapped the spirit beast ring twice: "Xiaomeng, why are you awake?"

    The spirit beast ring is something that confines the spiritual consciousness of the spirit ring. As long as the contracted monster or spirit beast enters the spirit beast ring, it will fall into a deep sleep. Unless the host releases it, it will never be possible to wake up, let alone talk .

    Now, my fur cub is not only awake, but can also talk.

    Judging from her tone, she seemed to be in good spirits, not restrained by the spirit beast ring at all.

    "Xiong Xiong is not sleepy, of course she is awake."

    Xuan Xiaomeng sat blankly in the ring of spirit beasts, she could hear the sounds outside, but couldn't see the situation outside, completely unaware that the owners were hearing her After speaking, how shocked.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know what the owners were wondering about, and asked: "Shen Bao, Shen Bao, have you seen a bear outside that is as black and white as this bear, but only a little uglier than this bear?" Shen