Chapter 91 - 100

_
Chapter 91

    ◎Is Xiong Xiong and Lei carrying it? ◎

    The Flying Tiger tilted its head, its amber eyes looked at Xuan Xiaomeng approvingly.

    "Even if you have foresight, this king is the king of all beasts, and he is also the king of all beasts with wings."

    Being praised by Xuan Xiaomeng, Flying Tiger felt relieved from the bottom of his heart.

    All hesitation was gone, the wings flapped violently, cut through the atmospheric jet stream, and flew southeast.

    "...??"

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes twitched.

    It was the first time I realized that Flying Tiger was so easy to fool.

    Hehe... I really thought that if I grew wings, I would be the emperor of the sky!

    He must have not been struck enough by sister Leihuang's lightning.

    The lingering wind swayed wantonly, Xuan Xiaomeng finished complaining about her little friend, sat with her paws in her hands, her head tilted, and stared blankly at the abnormalities in the sky.

    In the southeast, the sky is densely covered with clouds, and the dark red glow in the clouds seems to rush out of the clouds, and there is a kind of boiling strangeness, which is problematic at first glance.

    This abnormality made the Flying Tiger dare not be careless, spread its wings, and flew higher and higher through the clouds.

    High-altitude rapids, ferocious and tyrannical, very human can touch.

    Even though Xuan Xiaomeng and Feitianhu have already joined the ranks of demon cultivators, they dare not be careless in the face of such strong currents. Xuan Xiaomeng, who was sitting on the forehead of the Flying Tiger, was blown head-on by the strong wind, making her hairs ache all over.

    Xuan Xiaomeng felt that her beautiful bear face was about to be blown out of shape, and she felt so uncomfortable that she wanted to retreat.

    But curiosity was aroused, and Xuan Xiaomeng was unwilling to figure out what was going on ahead.

    She snorted with her little nose, released her Yao Yuan, and made a cover to resist the air current.

    Fortunately, the Flying Tiger flew high, and not long after he raised the distance, Xuan Xiaomeng caught a sharp glimpse of several monsters with bird heads and human bodies coming from below.

    These few monsters cooed and neighed, chasing extremely anxiously, but they couldn't bear the strong current of air, and they were swept away by the surge before they swooped down to the flying height of the Flying Tiger.

    The actions of the monsters let Flying Tiger and Xuan Xiaomeng know that they collided by mistake, and they were afraid that they would break something shameful.

    Monsters, monsters... There is no wisdom at all, everything is done by instinct, but these bird-headed monsters flying into the sky, seem to be directed by someone, blocking them.

    If this is all right, Xuan Xiaomeng feels that her bear head can be moved down and used as a bench.

    Wangshan ran to death.

    After throwing off several batches of monsters that flew into the sky, they flew for nearly two hours, one bear and one tiger, and finally approached the strange sky.

    As soon as they got closer, Xuan Xiaomeng and Flying Tiger didn't see clearly what was going on, they were so intimidated by several tyrannical beast breaths that shot up into the sky that they almost fell from the sky.