Chapter 141 - 150

_
Chapter 141

    ◎Xuan Xiaomeng: Brother Xiong wanted to die, and it was another day of beating. ◎

    The operation of Xuanfeng's appearance stunned a group of people. Everyone in the sky and on the ground forgot to react, and all stared at the snowdrift under Xiaoxuefeng in a daze.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei were so shocked that they forgot to save their father.

    And the Fox King couple in the sky, because of Xuanfeng's coquettish manipulation, they didn't notice the return of the daughter they had been thinking about for the first time.

    When a biting cold wind swept across the ice and snow, a group of people who had been pressed the pause button came back to life.

    "Silly father..."

    Xuan Xiaomeng yelled excitedly, and her fat short legs hopped and rushed towards the snowdrift.

    This surprise really came unexpectedly.

    Mao Tuanzi didn't think about it at all. When he first arrived at Bingyuan, he didn't even bother to find it, so his father brought it up by himself.

    "Ha, ha, ha, dad, why are you so stupid, you can still bury yourself by running away."

    Xuan Xiaohei rushed towards the snowdrift.

    As soon as the two siblings reached the snow bank, they began to shovel the snow hard in an attempt to rescue their father.

    Bai Shu and Fei Tianhu looked at the majestic appearance, but as a result, Xiong Daddy, who was so majestic that he buried himself in just a second, both faces were in a daze.

    They felt that there might be a reason why Xuan Xiaohei was so naive.

    The two beasts glanced at each other, and hurried up to help their little friend save their father.

    In the sky, the fox king and his wife stared straight at the little fox running together on the ground.

    Su Muyu stared at the lively little fox on the ground, with tears in his eyes, and with a sway, he walked towards the four little beasts who were digging snow to save the bear step by step.

    Her eyes have been lovingly watching the little girl struggling to pull the snow in front of the snowdrift.

    Such a lively girl was something she never dreamed of.

    Fox King Kouzi was silent, just quietly looking at his daughter.

    Beside the snowdrift, the four little beasts worked for a long time before they finally dug out the father Xiong who was thrown dizzy, sticking out his tongue and holding his head.

    The father Xiong who was dug out seems to have not recovered at the moment, his small eyes are dull, and he looks suspicious of Xiongsheng.

    Xuanfeng was really suspicious of Xiong Sheng.

    From the moment he stepped out of the ancestor's ice palace, he felt something was wrong.

    Something was wrong, and the bear didn't know.

    Now, this feeling of wrongness is stronger than before.

    It's strange, he is God's favorite auspicious beast, why did he come out this time and get bad luck?

    It hasn't been a day since he came out, and his bear's head is about to be thrown into a daze. How could this kind of situation of falling while walking happen to them?