Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    ◎Crying to the sound of a bear in the realm of heaven ◎

    The edge of the dark woods was a kneeling corpse, but as the cold voice sounded, the drooping head slowly lifted up.

    The corpse raised its head very slowly, and paused stiffly, which looked extremely strange. And as he raised his head, a thick dense fog, like black ink, stretched out from the corpse.

    The black mist is extremely treacherous, and there is a mysterious and powerful aura in the mist.

    This kind of breath makes people tremble.

    Everyone has a feeling that as long as they are contaminated with black mist, they will be swallowed by it.

    When everyone saw this strange black mist, their minds tensed up immediately. The three parties who were originally confronting each other, their figures flashed for a moment, and they instinctively gathered behind Yan Zuo.

    Yan Zuo was the most powerful among the crowd. Regardless of whether it was the two monks of Xuanyuanzong or the three of Shen Bao, they all followed Yan Zuo's lead immediately.

    The disciples of Wuxiangzong Tianjiao Pavilion, whether they are inside Wuxiangzong or outside, have a very strong appeal. It's just because the monks in Tianjiao Pavilion are all outstanding, no matter they are in the foundation-building period or the ancestors who have entered the body, they are all people who eliminate demons and defend the way, and are dedicated to the way.

    The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility.

    Although the four top sects in Fengnan Continent occupy most of the cultivation resources on the continent, they also contribute a lot to this continent.

    The Wuxiangzong has been established for thousands of years, and their elites in the Tianjiao Pavilion have not yet been stigmatized.

    But other disciples are not necessarily so.

    This meant that it was Yan Zuo who appeared today. If it were other monks of Wuxiangzong, Shen Bao and Xuanyuan would never choose him as the leader.

    "Demon?" Yan Zuo's eyes were filled with frost, and he stared closely at the "person" who slowly raised his head in the black mist.

    Yan Zuofa's sword hung vertically by his side, the sharp blade was unsheathed three-points, a beam of cold light flashed suddenly, following the words he dropped, it tentatively shot at Heng Fujiang's body.

    A sword was issued and hit the black mist fiercely.

    The black mist surged, but it didn't appear to be scattered, and it still settled on Hengfujiang's body.

    Yan Zuo's brows were furrowed, and doubts flashed across his eyes.

    No, this is not the magic energy of Wanmoyuan.

    "The Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha, I am pleasantly surprised by this." Yan Zuo's provocation did not seem to have annoyed the strange creature surrounded by black mist, the corpse was stiff and finally lifted up.

    The face is still Heng Fujiang's face, but the eyes have changed color, the pupils are as deep red as blood, like a sea of ​​blood, which makes people's hair stand on end.

    As soon as those eyes opened, they were tightly stuck to Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei's body.

    The mutation came so suddenly, no one thought that Heng Fujiang would transform into a corpse, no, it wasn't a corpse transformation, but was possessed by an old ghost.