Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    ◎Xiong Xiong wanted to tear up the script and go his own way ◎

    The appearance of the Dapan Secret Realm made Xuan Xiaomeng suddenly feel a sense of crisis, his dark eyes stared, and he froze for a moment.

    During this period of time, she has been busy eating and improving her cultivation, but she has forgotten the initial anxiety.

    In the original book, Heng Fujiang obtained his first spirit beast—a colorful peacock in the Dapan secret realm.

    This spirit beast had been with him since the beginning of Hengfujiang's namelessness. In the end when Hengfujiang ascended, he didn't bring any spirit beast with him, except this peacock. In the original book, Yinmang Heijian went through life and death for Hengfujiang, and was even silly and sweet. He involved the Beast Sect in the grievances between Hengfujiang and Feiyunque, but his hope was in vain. The big villain Hengfujiang didn't take him with him Play, soar up with another Beast.

    In the end, the Beast Sect fell into a slump, and the small sect completely collapsed, leaving only a few young disciples.

    The Dapan Secret Realm appeared, so the plot is about to unfold?

    Xuan Xiaomeng's little black eyes gleamed fiercely.

    Bah, bah, bah, ghost plot, she doesn't admit to this stupid plot. She is a living bear, a bear who was struck by lightning and reincarnated again with a powerful beast soul, and she is not a golden finger in a book.

    As long as Xiong Xiong does not admit that this world is a book, then it is not a book.

    She is alive, and the beast sect is not the unlucky guy in the book, the background is the sect.

    Tear it up, tear it up, you must tear up this ghost plot.

    The Great Pan Cheat Book is a small secret realm. This secret realm suppresses cultivation, and only monks below the Golden Core can enter it. If Heng Fujiang can enter the Great Pan Secret Realm, then he must have a cultivation base in the foundation-building period. Just now, Shen Bao said that he would go to grab the quota for Dapan Secret Realm. Mmmm, she wants to help Shen Bao get the quota and go to Dapan Secret Realm together.

    By the way, bring Bai Shu and Rong Jie with you when the time comes. The owner of the Beast Sect can carry three beasts at most, one person and three beasts, four to one, and if you don't believe it, you can't kill Hengfujiang who is also in the foundation building stage.

    If he is really as described in the book, an unbeatable Xiaoqiang, Xiong Xiong will not be afraid.

    Heng Fujiang's luck comes from her, as long as she is alive and kicking, don't be fooled by that villain, then even if he has the old ghost in Jiezi to help him, it's useless if he doesn't have bad luck. He is the son of heaven described by the author, and Xiong Xiong was still a national treasure in his previous life.

    Can a fictitious luck in the novel be compared to the national treasure of her episode The Luck of a Nation?

    Xuan Xiaomeng's head turned quickly and fell into deep thought. Seeing that she was not moving, Shen Bao became distracted, stuffed all the bamboo shoots he brought into the confinement room, and left.

    The Dapan Secret Realm will not be opened for half a year, and the beast sect collection is still the most important right now.

    He had to count his spirit stones and the treasures he had collected in the past three years first, and when the time came, he would take them to Daji to exchange for the training materials he needed.