Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    ◎Sister, don't come here, you're so scared.◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng's sullen face, serious and agreeable appearance, made Ding Manyue and Li Fan overjoyed.

    Li Fan stretched out his hand, snatched Xuan Xiaomeng from Shen Bao's arms, and hung it on his shoulder: "What did Xiaomeng find?

    " generally. And the talent is not very good, he is a monk with three spiritual roots.

    He has limited talent but is very hardworking and has a gentle temper. He doesn't have a deep friendship with Xuan Xiaomeng, but he also likes Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Li Fan is over one hundred and forty years old, and his cultivation base is the Great Consummation of Foundation Establishment. The reason why he fought for the spot in the Great Pan Secret Realm this time is because he wanted to go to the Great Pan Secret Realm to find an opportunity to overcome the tribulation. He came to this Dapan secret realm fifty years ago, and he knew that there was a jade float in the secret realm. This jade float can wash away the impurities in the spiritual roots. He wanted to wash his own spiritual roots and make the three uneven spiritual roots slightly balanced. Some, and then closed the door to attack the Golden Core Realm.

    "I didn't find anything, but Xiong Xiong felt very smelly."

    Xuan Xiaomeng grabbed Li Fan's hair, kicked his legs, and rode on his neck in a different position. The bear's head seemed to have no bones, and it was placed on top of Li Fan's head. At a glance, it looks like a panda hat.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng finished speaking, Kan Yan, who stepped into the inn with one foot, looked up at her in surprise.

    Immediately, he raised his head slightly, glanced at the upstairs of the inn, then restrained his expression, and entered the inn with three people and one beast.

    Asked for four rooms from the innkeeper, and then went upstairs with the clerk. Before returning to their rooms, Kanyan sternly told them again not to leave the inn before entering the Dapan Secret Realm.

    Shen Bao and the others respectfully responded, Kan Yan grabbed the "bear hat" on Li Fan's head, carried it back to the room.

    Shen Bao looked at the little beast leaving him, with a hint of resentment floating on his face. It has been more than ten days since he was born, and his little beast has only stayed in his arms for half an hour.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is almost becoming someone else's bear.

    --sad!

    It's strange that "Realist Xu Hao" also likes to hug bears, but Xiaomeng is still willing to let him hug them.

    Confused, Shen Bao went back to the room alone.

    Kanyan entered the wing room, put Xuan Xiaomeng on the soft couch in the room, took out a porcelain cup of honey and stuffed it for Xuan Xiaomeng, and asked with an unclear expression: "Who did Xiaomeng smell the smell just now?

    " The one in the blue dress."

    Xuan Xiaomeng hugged the porcelain cup, bit open the seal of the porcelain cup with her teeth, put her claws into the cup, dipped a little honey into her mouth.

    The sweet and fragrant taste made Mao Xiong squint his eyes comfortably.

    "Xiaomeng smelled something on him?" Kan Yan looked cautious.

    "A rotten smell that makes me want to think about what it smells like." Xuan Xiaomeng sniffed, tilted her head and thought about it.

    After a while, she pursed her bear mouth, and said with a little disgust: "It's a bit like a corpse that just died not long ago, but he is not a corpse, he is alive." It is indeed alive, and those with a high cultivation base are weaker than