Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    ◎Little goblin, Xiong Xiong feels uncomfortable in her chest ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng held her head high, her little black eyes fixed on the sky, and fell into deep thought.

    There was a bloody smell in the breath of father bear and mother bear. Could it be that they were injured when the bear den collapsed, so they hid in the Great Pan Secret Realm to heal their injuries?

    Didn't it mean that the Great Pan Secret Realm is opened every fifty years? Could it be that Father Xiong and Mother Xiong still have the ability to travel through the secret realm, directly from the bear's den to the Great Pan Secret Realm?

    Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled.

    She always felt that something was wrong, and she couldn't analyze the key point even after racking her brains. Not only that, but the faint smell of blood also gave her a bad premonition.

    That premonition made her chest feel a little tight.

    Xuan Xiaomeng shook her head, tried her best to get rid of the uneasiness in her heart, and then tried her best to think on the bright side.

    If the aura of bear father and bear mother appears, then it should be fine. When the secret realm collapsed six years ago, they must have been seriously injured, otherwise, after more than six years, there would be no blood in their breath.

    Yes, that's it, father and mother bear must be injured.

    Xiong Xiong's parents are demons in the Mahayana realm, so it's impossible for something to happen so easily.

    By the way, there is also Xuan Xiaohei.

    Before entering the secret realm, she smelled Xuan Xiaohei, and Xuan Xiaohei might have come to the secret realm as well.

    Oops, with this calculation, the four members of the Xiong family seem to be able to reunite.

    Thinking that the family of four would be reunited soon, Xuan Xiaomeng convinced herself with joy in her eyes.

    Hey, Father Xiong and Mother Xiong are so unreliable. Although Xiong Xiong is advancing, he is still in the woods. Since they can leave the smell of bears in the woods, why didn't they find their cubs?

    Bear is sad, it's too much!

    Hmph, let you not recognize your cubs, when Xiong Xiong finds you, Xiong Xiong will definitely bite your tails.

    After setting the goal, Xuan Xiaomeng lost her eyes and was depressed for a while. The little tail curled up, turned around, and the four paws hugged a tree pole next to it, preparing to climb the tree.

    Standing tall and looking far away, she has to determine the direction first, and then act.

    As for Shen Bao, Bai Shu, and Ice Spider...Xuan Xiaomeng felt that the reunion of the family of four was the most important thing, and they would meet Shen Bao after they found Mama Xiong.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was thinking about something, and the chubby legs hugged the tree pole. She didn't know if the tree was too big, or what happened. Xuan Xiaomeng always felt that something was wrong.

    This tree pole doesn't look very big, why can't Xiong Xiong still hold it.

    Forget it, if you can't hold it, you can't hold it. Xiong Xiong has claws, and it can climb trees if you can't hold it.

    The pointy nails hooked the big tree, Xuan Xiaomeng whimpered and climbed up the tree.

    Most of the crowns in this forest were cut off by Shen Bao and Heng Fujiang during the fight. When they climbed to the top of the tree, Xuan Xiaomeng's sight became wider.