Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    ◎The raging fire that doesn't talk about martial arts ◎

    Hei Jian and the three felt that they were hallucinating. But looking at Xuan Xiaomeng's fingernail that was still swinging from side to side, and her deep, hairy face, the three of them knew that they hadn't hallucinated, it was the bear in the water, and it would really take half a year.

    The three beasts were heartbroken!

    Who does this bear think she is? Flying tigers dare not monopolize it for six months, but she wants to monopolize it for six months.

    Well thought out—

    the three beasts, who were fighting like life and death enemies just now, gathered their gazes in the air, and then they fought together, gearing up for fisting at Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Black Jane and Snake Turtle don't have fists, but they have tails.

    Two thick snake tails, one left and one right, suddenly slapped on the water surface. The powerful slapping force stirred up the water in the spirit pool, forming two transparent water curtains.

    After a breath, the water curtain fell with a splash, and the splash of water wetted the last dry hair on the top of Xuan Xiaomeng's head.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, you can't be too greedy to be a beast."

    The black snake stands tall, with a triangular head hanging down, and the snake eyes are gloomy staring at the wet bear in the pool: "This snake will ask you again, it will take three months , It still takes six months."

    Xuan Xiaomeng still had a deep and bear look, and said firmly: "Six months."

    Hei Jian gritted her teeth and shouted at the other two allies: "Hit her."

    The snake When the turtle and Xuanling rabbit heard this, they rushed towards Xuan Xiaomeng without saying a word.

    And Hei Jian, a black-bellied person, shouted a sentence to hit someone, and the snake tail quickly pulled out of the spirit pond. The bucket-thick snake body, like a silver thunder rushing out, hung itself on the tree in the blink of an eye.

    In the shape of a thick animal, it curled up around the big tree, and then reached its head to watch the snake turtle and the spirit rabbit beat the bear.

    Hitting Xuan Xiaomeng... Hehe, he was stupid to fight her.

    When this dead bear was still in the Demon Core Realm, he was always at a disadvantage in her hands. Every time a bear paw could make him dizzy, and even once blocked his airway, he almost suffocated him into a dead snake ...

    Now that she has ascended to the Transformation Realm, her cultivation base is the same as theirs. Although she is smaller in size, there is a saying that the essence is concentrated. If she condenses into an essence bear, her bear paws I'm afraid that even the demon cultivators who survived the thunder tribulation couldn't bear it.

    Wait and see first.

    If the ugly tortoise and the black rabbit had the upper hand, he would pounce on them, if the ugly tortoise and the others couldn't beat them...

    Anyway, he didn't make a move, so it was none of his business.

    ... This is a vile snake!

    Snake Turtle, Xuanling Rabbit, and Xuan Xiaomeng are not very familiar with each other, and they have never been very clear about Xuan Xiaomeng's attributes, so they think this bear is too hateful. She is not satisfied with the average of three months alone, and wants to monopolize it for six months. Hehe, it's a beautiful idea.