Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    ◎...The bear tooth is broken ◎

    The leaked breath is the smell that Xuan Xiaomeng is most familiar with.

    The refreshing bamboo fragrance lingered in the nose, Xuan Xiaomeng sniffed, her appetite increased greatly, and she wished she could eat this bamboo in her stomach right now. The unique fragrance of bamboo let her know that the hidden bamboo boss contained a lot of things she needed.

    It was something that even her ancestors didn't know what it was.

    Those experts who studied bears in the previous life have come up with some ideas, saying that the reason why pandas eat bamboo is because there is a substance in bamboo fibers that can provide nutrition for pandas.

    This enlightening bamboo, Xuan Xiaomeng just smelled it, and knew that if she ate it, her cultivation base would increase greatly, and she might be able to transform into shape after sleeping.

    Thinking of changing shape, Xuan Xiaomeng dug more diligently.

    Others always call the bear a stupid bear, but Xuan Xiaomeng thinks that she is the smartest bear among the bears. Knowing that this place might be an illusion, she put aside her miscellaneous thoughts, and was very determined to think about nothing, focusing only on digging.

    As I dug and dug, a semicircular arc was dug out.

    In the woodland, sand and dust fly.

    Inside the enchantment, there are green jade bamboos that are more than one foot long. Looking at the bear who dug the door again, the flickering fluorescent light overflowed with a little bit of grayness.

    The gray color became more and more intense, and in the blink of an eye, the whole Polygonatum odoratum was rendered black, as black as the most dazzling obsidian, without a trace of impurities.

    The black light floated, and a dark breath seemed to rush out of Yuzhu's shackles, and the violent force slammed into the barrier in an instant.

    The enchantment suddenly trembled, and the mysterious power leaked out of the enchantment.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who was digging in the dirt, was knocked over by the sudden force and turned over in the pit.

    The small body was almost buried in the freshly dug sand.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's fat and short limbs struggled to support herself, shaking her head, and crawled out of the mud in embarrassment.

    She snorted and spat the dirt out of her mouth. The bear's eyes bulged, and he slapped the bear's paw on the barrier with his backhand, and said angrily: "Don't try to escape again. You were born as a bamboo, and I was born as a bear. It is only natural for a bear to eat bamboo. Obediently obey me, seeing that you are being eaten by me." For the sake of loss, I will definitely take good care of the bamboo and bamboo grandchildren, so that they will grow fat and white."

    ... She has gained weight so she can continue to eat.

    Inside the barrier, looking at the rough-skinned and uninjured bear, restless power was brewing again, ready to wipe out the bear outside the boundary who wanted to eat him, but in the end, he was stunned by the bear. If you come out, you will get a little angry.

    The restless power froze for a moment, and the jet-black jade body seemed to be controlled by another force, and there was a faint tendency to change from black to green.

    The power paused for a breath, and Xuan Xiaomeng, who had patted the second bear paw outside the barrier, went down with one paw, and miraculously shattered the mud covering the barrier to disturb her vision.