Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    ◎The bear who came to rob the door◎

    After counting his belongings, Xuan Xiaomeng's dark circles overflowed with joy.

    If you are lucky, you will get rich even if you are lazy.

    In these years, she has not been born a few times, and she will be lucky to pick up good things every time.

    Beast pills, animal bones, refining materials are all in a mess, and you can pick up all kinds of rare things. The luckiest time, when she was climbing a tree to play, she picked up a storage bag on a tree branch. More than half of her baby is contributed by this storage bag. Among these things, the most precious ones are a beast pill and yang iron. Yang iron is the material for casting tools. The beast sect doesn't use it, but the tool sect regards it as treasure. If you can find a monk from Qizong to sell Yangtie, this item will definitely sell for a high price.

    After counting the belongings, Xuan Xiaomeng felt for a moment that she could also imitate Bai Shu's second-generation monsters and spend money on Huaqing.

    Hanging the Qiankun bag on the feet, Mao Tuanzi swayed her tail happily and left the room.

    Shen Bao has already drawn a good talisman at this moment, and holding the jade cup, he is collecting the spirit dew in the flower garden of Mingyuetai. Xuan Xiaomeng walked over, took out the beast pills in the Qiankun bag, and then gave the Qiankun bag to Shen Bao, asking him to exchange all the contents in the bag into spirit stones before the big fair.

    In fact, the things in Qiankun belt had already been filtered once when Xuan Xiaomeng picked them up, and Xiaoxiong Duanzi generously gave Shen Bao the things that Shen Bao could use.

    This time the owner, Xuan Xiaomeng was very satisfied, so she became more generous.

    After confessing to Shen Bao, Xuan Xiaomeng became the shopkeeper, not caring about anything, turned around, and staggered to Zhaoyang Pond with her horoscope.

    Xuan Xiaomeng always felt that Hei Jian was responsible for the fact that the fellow in the book was cramp and skinned and died so badly, so Hei Jian had to do something to shoot Heng Fujiang to death.

    Arriving at Zhaoyang Pond, Xuan Xiaomeng turned somersaults and rolled aggressively to the side of the pool, the demon power covered the bear's paws, stretched out in the pool, disturbing the spirit water in the pool.

    Hei Jian was quenching his body at the bottom of the pool at the moment, suddenly a wave of monster power poured down from the water surface, like a huge boulder, by coincidence, it slammed into the snake letter he had stretched out of his mouth.

    The tongue was smashed, it felt so sour, and the huge snake's body was twisted into twists.

    Hei Jian's anger, the snake's eyes that had no warmth in the first place suddenly blinked coldness. Putting the smashed snake letter back into its mouth, the snake's head was agitated, and it suddenly jumped out of the bottom of the pool, and with one mouth, it greeted the troublesome little beast.

    Hei Jian, who remembers eating but not beating, was pinned down by two fluffy bear claws before the snake's mouth bit the villain who smashed his letter.

    Bang, a loud bang.

    The snake's face, which was bigger than the washbasin, was caught by the bear's claws and smashed to the edge of the pool covered with hard stones.

    Hei Jian was dizzy from being hit, and small circles appeared in her eyeballs.

    Xuan Xiaomeng groaned, turned over nimbly, treated Hei Jian as a dead log, and sat on it.