Chapter 2

chapter 2

    ◎Unrecognized inner character ◎

    Being told by Shen Bao that she will not grow up, Xiaomeng is depressed.

    She used to be plump, standing 1.8 meters tall, her fleshy body represents her strength, and at the same time, she is also the most beautiful bear in the zoo.

    But now...

    the four short legs are all straightened, and the weight of people lying on their stomachs is less than one meter, and the weight is definitely not more than fifty catties, which is no different from those unweaned cubs in the zoo.

    This figure made Xiaomeng very depressed, and her dark eyes also shrugged.

    But her melancholy appearance fell into Shen Bao's eyes, but her lovely heart melted, and her hanging hand was a little itchy...

    Xuan Xiaomeng sighed, hugged the fleshy melon, and took a bite as if to vent .

    Although Xuan Xiaomeng's memory only recovered for three days, she knew that it had been more than a hundred years since she was forced to move from the high-tech society to Fengnan Continent.

    Before that, she lived in the Panda Secret Realm with Father Xiong and Mother Xiong, as well as an older brother who was born with the same mother as her.

    She has lived in the Panda Secret Realm for more than a hundred years. Five or six years ago, something happened in the Panda Secret Realm. Father Xiong and Mother Xiong slapped her and her brother out of the secret realm. Nothing serious, it also wiped away her memories of more than a hundred years in the Panda Secret Realm.

    When she traveled through time, she was tricked by Tianlei and lost her memory once, and Father Xiong even slapped her on the head, no, it gave her a double amnesia.

    Thanks to the robber in front, if it wasn't for him, she would have continued to fool around like this.

    After she came out of the Panda Secret Realm, she didn't know anything, and wandered around the Fengnan Continent in a daze. Later, Shen Bao, who went down to collect medicine from the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, picked her up and brought her back to the Beast Sect.

    This bear is too young, limp and not aggressive at all. And her current cultivation base is only barely reached the demon core stage, which is what she practiced together with Xiong Daddy and Xiongmama in the Panda Secret Realm.

    Before reaching the transformation stage, the growls she uttered were like those of a milk dog. Hearing "Awow!" made her even more sad.

    After looking at it and roaring, he just focused on eating the bear dumplings. After all, Shen Bao couldn't resist the urge to lick the bear, reached out, and licked the smooth fur on the top of her head.

    Xiaomeng's black eyes slanted, she glanced at him, and shook her head twice in displeasure, avoiding his claws.

    "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

    "What's Xiaomeng upset about? Is it because the recent spirit and meat don't suit your taste? You said what you want to eat, and I'll get it for you."

    Because of the skills, the disciples of the beast sect can almost listen to the beasts of the spirit beasts in the sect. Animal language.

    Hearing Xiaomeng's displeasure, Shen Bao thought it was because the quality of the spirit meat was not good enough, so he put away his thoughts of patting the bear, picked up the meat on the ground and sniffed it.