Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    ◎I can't get back my raging face. ◎

    Being bitten by Xuan Xiaomeng, Flying Tiger was traumatized, he wanted to break up with Xuan Xiaomeng.

    He took back all the bear rations he had brought with him from the small nest, and kept none of them for Xuan Xiaomeng. Then he dragged his injured leg and went back to Kanyan's owner to comfort him.

    As a result, this unlucky and sad tiger returned to Lingyi Peak, and instead of waiting for Kanyan's comfort, he let Lei Huang be thrown into her Thunder Pool Realm.

    Before throwing it in, Lei Huang had no expression on his face, and said coldly: "Even the teeth of a brat can bite your leg. This seat sees if you haven't been struck by lightning enough. Go to Lei Chi to exercise your body. Don't come out."

    Lei Huang's Thunder Pond is a realm created by her cultivation.

    The master of the realm has complete control over the realm, within the realm, it is equivalent to the way of heaven. If when confronting the enemy, dragging the enemy into his own realm, then Lei Huang can move his mind at will, whether he can crush the opponent to death depends on her will.

    Lei Huang's realm is still only a half-finished product. In the future, when she greatly improves her cultivation base and enters the Body Tempering Realm, her Thunder Pool Realm will be completely completed.

    Flying Tiger: "...!!"

    ——Tiger's life is difficult!

    Three hundred and sixty-five days a year, he was struck by lightning for three hundred and sixty-six days, either by the Thunder Phoenix's lightning pool, or by the unscrupulous Kanyan who threw him into Pan Lei Yuan to be struck by lightning.

    Did he offend Thor all his life or something?

    If I had known earlier, I might as well have stayed in Mingyuetai.

    **

    Xuan Xiaomeng offended the Flying Tiger, put her four claws in the nest, tilted her head, and thought about what happened before going to bed for a while.

    After a while, as if he had figured something out, he rolled his eyes and took out the Polygonatum odoratum from the bag.

    This knot of Polygonatum, not long after she dug it out, turned black. I didn't want to take it out again today, and it turned back to emerald green strangely.

    Xuan Xiaomeng twisted Polygonatum odoratum, frowned and observed.

    The bamboo fragrance is still so strong. Except for the change in color, Yuzhu is still the same Yuzhu.

    But after that night, Xuan Xiaocai didn't believe Yuzhu was just Yuzhu.

    Although she didn't know what happened at the end of that night and how she returned to the Beast Sect, she was sure that she was not dazzled. Before she fell asleep, a ghost appeared in the woods. She wished she could eat him right away.

    In the end, she was fainted by the fragrance.

    One with the fragrance of bamboo, which can stun her primordial spirit, no matter how stupid he is, he knows that it must have something to do with this Jade Festival.

    Thinking of the cool jade bamboo fragrance, Xuan Xiaomeng Xiong secreted unspeakably shameful saliva.

    Swallowing her throat, Xuan Xiaomeng stretched out her pointed nails and poked Yuzhu.