Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    ◎Bearing fathers and mothers... ◎

    Never mind that there are not many masters in the Beast Sect, but the fighting power of the Beast Sect monks has always been a mystery.

    Other monks can bring at most one contract beast in a fight, but the Beast Sect can drag three at a time, and the three brought out have combat power comparable to their own.

    Even occasionally higher.

    Kanyan has three contracted beasts, except for Leihuang who is in the Ningshen realm, Crown Wind Snake is already in the middle stage of quenching body, and its combat power is only slightly inferior to Gu Qing, and Kanyan himself is also in the middle stage of Nascent Soul, three fights one, even Xuanyuan Ji Fengxiu has reached the peak of Yuanying, slightly higher than Kanyan, and he is not sure that he can win favor from them.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng looked at the one man and two beasts who had locked him in three directions on the bright moon platform, and after a moment of thought, he restrained his breath.

    He has no intention of conflicting with the beast sect.

    The purpose of his coming to the Beast Sect is for the auspicious beasts, for the change of Tianxi Mountain. Since Ruishou chose Xiaoshan Beast Sect as her temporary refuge without knowing it, then the Xiaoshan Sect will definitely not harm her.

    There is no conflict between the two sides, and some unnecessary conflicts are unnecessary.

    "Fellow Daoist, I have something to discuss with you." Xuanyuan Jifeng swept his warm face, and his temperament instantly became unruly.

    The proud son of the four major sects is really as approachable as outsiders see.

    It's just asking for something, letting go of the dignity engraved in the bones and blood, and intending to make friends.

    Kan Yan didn't say anything, but looked at Xuanyuan Jifeng.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng spun lightly and landed in the center of the bright moon platform.

    With a light sweep of the hand in the void, a delicately carved stone table suddenly appeared in the center of the courtyard. On the stone table, there were all lingering fruit and dew, and there were three round stools beside it.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng sat down, holding the porcelain pot lightly, turned to the guests, and poured spiritual dew into each of the three cups on the table.

    "Fellow Daoists don't have to be so nervous, how about a talk?" Xuanyuan Jifeng held his cup and saluted in the air.

    Kan Yan lowered his eyes lightly, and looked at the stone steps leading to Donghua Hall from Mingyue Terrace, and saw Xuan Xiaomeng holding his master's leg tightly, crying helplessly, his figure flickered, and came to Mingyue Terrace.

    At the same time, the Thunder Phoenix also descended from the sky above the corner of the bright moon platform.

    The atmosphere was still tense, but not as tense as before.

    With the gentle night breeze,

    Hua Qing gently hugged Xuan Xiaomeng, and asked with concern: "Xiaomeng, what's the matter?" "

    Huaqing, can you help Xiong Xiong find his way home and send Xiong Xiong home?" Xuan Xiaomeng looked bewildered, begging with milk.

    When Hua Qing heard the words, her deep eyes darkened.