Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    ◎Beasts are confused: What happened? ◎

    The teeth were broken, and Xuan Xiaomeng felt that her beauty was greatly compromised.

    Bear gallbladder blocked.

    She wanted to continue smashing the Polygonatum odoratum with her teeth, but she was worried that her teeth would be broken again. For the sake of the few remaining teeth, Xuan Xiaomeng decided to change the method and eat this energy Polygonatum.

    Shaking his head, he ran back to the beast sect in one breath. When they arrived at the mountain gate, they didn't wait to stop, and climbed up the thousand-layered stone steps.

    The speed of climbing the stone steps stunned a group of small animals basking in the sun on the square.

    "Hey, why is Xuan Xiaomeng so diligent today?"

    Looking at Xuan Xiaomeng who was shaking her thick butt and climbing up the stone steps, the blue eagle on the statue's dragon head was pecking at its feathers, and quacked in surprise twice.

    This sloth bear has recently changed his gender, and he is farming and digging bamboo...

    Poor thing, Mao Xiong must have been frightened stupid by Sha Jiemeng.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, crawling so fast, did she take some kind of elixir for excitement?" "

    Could it be that she ate Hei Jian's dragon blood grass?

    " It was the medicine that Hei Jian used to change the coolness of the snake's blood. This elixir is very rare, and Hua Qing went to Beiyuan Beast Sect to ask for it after Hei Jian entered the transformation stage, just to allow Hei Jian to transform into form smoothly.

    There are only three plants in the entire sect.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who was being discussed by everyone, struggled to climb up the square, curled up skillfully with short limbs, somersaulted, and rolled all the way towards the sculpture.

    Compared with running on four legs, Xuan Xiaomeng prefers to roll.

    "Rang Rang, I bumped into it, and Ben Xiong won't accompany you." The six relatives didn't recognize the posture of rolling over, and howled softly while rolling.

    The spirit beast, which likes to lie under the black dragon statue to bask in the sun, saw her rolling over, and hurriedly scattered, and moved a place for her wisely.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, what are you doing in such a hurry?" A white fox with a fluffy tail jumped onto the black dragon's paw and asked curiously.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's tumbling bear body braked in time and stopped firmly under the statue.

    Tongue out slightly, panting, raised his head and glanced at Bingyuan Xuehu who asked the question: "Bai Shu, is the black dragon statue the hardest in our sect?" The snow fox

    named Bai Shu lazily licked his paw , said: "It seems that my father said that the beast statue of the ancestor of the black dragon is made of star magpie stone. It is impossible to draw stripes on the statue with ordinary magic tools." Bai Shu is the ice source snow fox

    . The royal family of the same family, the real second generation of demons.

    Ordinarily, an heir of a royal family like her should not be sent to the Beast Sect, but when Bai Shu's mother was pregnant with her, she fought with a firefox and her fetus became angry, so Bai Shu came to the world to report the report in advance.