Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    ◎Don't slander the raging ◎

    Shenguang is as gorgeous as glass, sprinkled on Lingyi Peak, and it was divided into two groups as soon as it arrived.

    The big one flew towards the Flying Tiger at normal speed, and the small one flew towards Xuan Xiaomeng at a very fast speed, and as soon as it came into contact with the bear fur, it immediately sank into her body.

    At first, everyone thought it was wrong.

    But when they looked up, they found that the expressions of the spectators were all the same. Everyone suddenly realized that part of the divine light had really been distributed.

    The divine light is the one who crosses the tribulation, and only one can get the rewards for passing the thunder tribulation, but now...

    Could it be that the divine light was given to the wrong person, or that Xiong Tuanzi also passed the transformation tribulation?

    No no, Xiong Tuanzi is only in the Demon Core Realm.

    The upper level of the demon core is the transformation state, and the level of the monster race below the concentration, the demon elimination phase is more obvious, compared with the foundation building phase of the human race, other realms are relatively vague. There is no thunder catastrophe below the level of concentration, and only when the transformation state rises to the concentration level, will the sky thunder be ushered in, and the transition is the most important transformational disaster for the monster race.

    Even if Xuan Xiaomeng ate a lot of nourishing food during this time, it is still impossible to directly cross the Transfiguration Realm and cross the Transformation Tribulation.

    Everyone was shocked.

    After the shock, he suddenly thought of the Thunder Net that had forced Mao Tuanzi back into the Thunder Tribulation.

    Everyone: "...!!"

    Oh, there is still something I don't understand.

    God, this is... an undisguised preference!

    Forced, to force the bear under Jieyun, and send her the divine light...

    No one knows what Tiandao has in mind, everyone only knows that Tiandao has a biased eye, and he is feeding the bear in a bright light.

    Everyone lowered their heads and looked at the bear on the ground with complicated eyes.

    Even Huaqing and Kanyan are a little envious of Xuan Xiaomeng at the moment.

    And below, the whining of the furry bear continued, not to mention how pitiful it was.

    She has been holding her head and has not let go. Looking carefully, she can still find that her two little black claws are holding her little ears tightly at this moment.

    One look and you can tell she's scared.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was really scared.

    Although the tribulation thunder never hit her, but before the last tribulation thunder came down, it almost crushed her into a dead bear. When it came down, would she still be alive?

    Crying and crying, the paste bear's head started to turn mechanically.

    It always feels like something is wrong!

    Hey, the thunder is gone, the coercion on my body is gone, and my whole body is still warm.

    As if it was in the mother bear's stomach at first, it made the bear feel so comfortable that it wanted to roll...